JDS won't be allowed in the cage Saturday.

That's gotta hurt.

Word

Cain by what got him their. Takedown to TKO. Phone Post

Will reem be there? Will they let him in the cage for a face off i hope so Phone Post

Damn, stand up? Jds, Ground n pound? Cain. Imo Phone Post

Very excited for the real fight between these two. 

Kirik - 

That's gotta hurt.

Someone should quote bubble that in.

His forearm is bigger than his upper arm! I WTF Phone Post

I'm pretty sure Cain will get him on his back, not so sure what he can do from there or how quick it will be for JDS to get back up.

Poor mitts.

training with Faitosa? good shit.

Just look at his forearms! swoons Phone Post

Guys a fucking monster.. Cain has more than a punchers chance, but on paper (and photographs) jds owns him. jds = scariest dude around.

holy fucking fuckity-fuck. you could pad me up like the michelin man and i'd still crap my pants with that man coming at me. i was one of a tiny minority of fans rooting for the gypsy when he took out cain in anaheim, with the whole of the honda center waiving mexican flags and coronas. how fast he smashed him was so awesome you didn't hear many boos from cain's fans. hard to not like jds.

that said, cain gets smashed again.

mexican jujitsu - training with Faitosa? good shit.

Is that feitosa? Would be great if we saw a feitosa trademark brazillian kick from jds.
Those mofo's were fast he just k.o. Fighters with that kick like no other.
Very fast simulating a bodykick and than extending and going for the chin/neck Phone Post

I see,training with Glover to get ready for Overeem,Feitosa or ever how you say it fought REEM. Glover is an excellent Kickboxer w/trademark Brazilian kick. For JDS to perpare w/for The Reem's amazing striking skills. And,make him a better all around striker w/knees/kicks. JDS's shoulder,and forearm gains will increase speed/power,and make him hard as fuck to takedown ala underhooks. JDS does the same to Cain this time,though it might go a lil longer. To me JDS stands out from the pact(IT FACTOR)w/his Boxing,WrestlingD,Speed,Power,Atleticism. His ability to learn,and absorb skill,and technique very fast. People call JDS one dimensional are wrong,very,very wrong. If he didn't have that superior wrestlingD he couldn't perform his Boxing. Just dont see any Wrestler/JJ based guys beating him,anytime soon. I think he beats every HWT out there,Overeem,MarkHunt,DC maybe even Big Country challenge him. If those guys get destroyed by him,hes arguably the greatest HWT of all time. I think even more dominant than the great Fedor himself. I not talking about competition wise either. I talking about how he either KO's,or puts a beatdown on his opponent for 3rds. He just runs threw everybody like nothing,he owns the Octagon. I say that with the up most respect to Fedor.

Picture ratio is messed up which makes his forearms and wrist look proportionately bigger than they are, that said, his forearms and wrists made Mir's look like a a kids in comparison. And he's definitely added a lot of meat in the last 3 years for sure. Phone Post

bigdee1983420 - I see,training with Glover to get ready for Overeem,Feitosa or ever how you say it fought REEM. Glover is an excellent Kickboxer w/trademark Brazilian kick. For JDS to perpare w/for The Reem's amazing striking skills. And,make him a better all around striker w/knees/kicks. JDS's shoulder,and forearm gains will increase speed/power,and make him hard as fuck to takedown ala underhooks. JDS does the same to Cain this time,though it might go a lil longer. To me JDS stands out from the pact(IT FACTOR)w/his Boxing,WrestlingD,Speed,Power,Atleticism. His ability to learn,and absorb skill,and technique very fast. People call JDS one dimensional are wrong,very,very wrong. If he didn't have that superior wrestlingD he couldn't perform his Boxing. Just dont see any Wrestler/JJ based guys beating him,anytime soon. I think he beats every HWT out there,Overeem,MarkHunt,DC maybe even Big Country challenge him. If those guys get destroyed by him,hes arguably the greatest HWT of all time. I think even more dominant than the great Fedor himself. I not talking about competition wise either. I talking about how he either KO's,or puts a beatdown on his opponent for 3rds. He just runs threw everybody like nothing,he owns the Octagon. I say that with the up most respect to Fedor.

You just went over your comma quota for the week, be careful next week.

Alos, I'm not sure what you were trying to say in your post, but LOL at the new UGism with using "pact". Phone Post

Vulva Fabulous - 
bigdee1983420 - I see,training with Glover to get ready for Overeem,Feitosa or ever how you say it fought REEM. Glover is an excellent Kickboxer w/trademark Brazilian kick. For JDS to perpare w/for The Reem's amazing striking skills. And,make him a better all around striker w/knees/kicks. JDS's shoulder,and forearm gains will increase speed/power,and make him hard as fuck to takedown ala underhooks. JDS does the same to Cain this time,though it might go a lil longer. To me JDS stands out from the pact(IT FACTOR)w/his Boxing,WrestlingD,Speed,Power,Atleticism. His ability to learn,and absorb skill,and technique very fast. People call JDS one dimensional are wrong,very,very wrong. If he didn't have that superior wrestlingD he couldn't perform his Boxing. Just dont see any Wrestler/JJ based guys beating him,anytime soon. I think he beats every HWT out there,Overeem,MarkHunt,DC maybe even Big Country challenge him. If those guys get destroyed by him,hes arguably the greatest HWT of all time. I think even more dominant than the great Fedor himself. I not talking about competition wise either. I talking about how he either KO's,or puts a beatdown on his opponent for 3rds. He just runs threw everybody like nothing,he owns the Octagon. I say that with the up most respect to Fedor.

You just went over your comma quota for the week, be careful next week.

Alos, I'm not sure what you were trying to say in your post, but LOL at the new UGism with using "pact". Phone Post

Is he really going out with him?
Well, there he is. Let's ask him.
BigDee, is that Junior's ring you're wearing?
Mm-hmm
Gee, it must be great riding with him
Is he picking you up after traneing UFC today?
Uh-uh
By the way, where'd you meet him?
I met him at the Training Mask store
He turned around and smiled at me
You get the picture? (yes, we see)
That's when I fell for (the leader of the pact)

AresSmashedPrahjuhdee - 
bigdee1983420 - I see,training with Glover to get ready for Overeem,Feitosa or ever how you say it fought REEM. Glover is an excellent Kickboxer w/trademark Brazilian kick. For JDS to perpare w/for The Reem's amazing striking skills. And,make him a better all around striker w/knees/kicks. JDS's shoulder,and forearm gains will increase speed/power,and make him hard as fuck to takedown ala underhooks. JDS does the same to Cain this time,though it might go a lil longer. To me JDS stands out from the pact(IT FACTOR)w/his Boxing,WrestlingD,Speed,Power,Atleticism. His ability to learn,and absorb skill,and technique very fast. People call JDS one dimensional are wrong,very,very wrong. If he didn't have that superior wrestlingD he couldn't perform his Boxing. Just dont see any Wrestler/JJ based guys beating him,anytime soon. I think he beats every HWT out there,Overeem,MarkHunt,DC maybe even Big Country challenge him. If those guys get destroyed by him,hes arguably the greatest HWT of all time. I think even more dominant than the great Fedor himself. I not talking about competition wise either. I talking about how he either KO's,or puts a beatdown on his opponent for 3rds. He just runs threw everybody like nothing,he owns the Octagon. I say that with the up most respect to Fedor.

I like this poster, he lurks, but when he posts, it COUNTS, definitely stands out from the pact.

Thanks my friend! Ive actually been lurking on TheUG since about '07,(When I got a computer)lol. But,Ive following MMA since day 1,love the sport.