JDS would destroy allistair in mma standup

gotta love the ug consistency, its the same gutless weasels hatin on the reem as it was before he WON. but results mean nothing to these hyperemotionalfanboiz

CLINTK9 - 
MMALOGIC - 
SKARHEAD - I tend to agree...HOWEVER...to be fair...Overeem could open up more with his standup gainst JDS due to little fear of a takedown. Allistaire is probably better on the ground and JDS wouldn't take it there anyway.

Overeem did take way too many shots though.

JDS took a D2 wrestling champ down twice... He'd be able to take overeem down whenever he wants.

205lbers were pounding the shit out of overeem - imagine what a HW would do to him when they get on top.

for a screen name of MMA LOGIC, yours sucks! Yeah every fighter is the same fighter always and forever, no one ever gets better or improves. If you cannot see a diffrence in Reem from thos 205 losses to todays reem, your must be slightly retarded. EVERY FIGHTER says Reem is a diffrent beast, including Rutten, Dana, Liddell and more. But Every other fighter, announcer, person involved in MMA must be clueless then!

He looked like the same fighter but only gassed out quicker. Actually Overeem won the stand up against werdum in their first fight.. werdum won the stand up in this fight.

When you go unconscious or go limp it becomes a learned response - It doesnt matter if you were 205lbs or dehydrated or whatever else the turds can think up... Once it becomes a learned response it becomes an easier effect as the neural pathways are conditioned for it. I know it's hard for retards to understand this.

JDS "poor striking" managed to KTFO Verdum and broke CroCop's orbital.

Nonlinear - Those little gloves make it harder for ubereem to stand there with his hands up and take punches. Werdum was teeing off with straight punches while Reem stood there with his hands up getting tagged in the face through the little gloves. A real striker like JDS would jab through Reem's shitty defense and give him fits.

LOL Reem is more concern by Werdum's Takedowns than his Bisping like punching power =) ...if Werdum stood with Reem like he did with JDS, he would get obliterated

I'm not sure at all that Overeem is better on the ground than JDS. JDS has been training for years with Nog, Rog, Machida, Anderson, Filho, and he is clearly a very fast learner.

I still question Overeems chin Phone Post

JDS was getting tagged in the 1st by a washed up Crocop and Reem totally smashed him... JDS was also rocked by that Burger King enthusiast right?

Smart money would still be on Overeem.

The big revelation after last night seems to be that Cain and JDS are the two best heavyweights in the world. By being the two best it is implied that they could defeat every other active heavyweight currently competing. It's hypothetical, but based on cardio alone I'd have to agree, but it doesn't also mean that Overeem suddenly sucks and has ineffective striking. That's ridiculous.

There's a reason every time Ubereem threw a punch or a knee that, even when blocked, Werdum would flop onto his back to avoid the follow-up which most likely would have finished him.

If you guys watch Ubereem's K-1 fights, that's his style where he covers up and lets his opponents attack him and then when he feels the time is right, he starts smashing.

Still, I think Ubereem needs better game-planning and a better corner that can help him adjust to opponent's like Werdum throwing him off. He was way to fixated on knocking Werdum out with his hands or knees.