JDS's Face!

Hard to believe how much it changed between rounds.

At the start

Start of Round 2

Start of round 3

Start of Round 4

Fifth and final round

I can't believe he was there to the end.  Nice Brazilians are made of some pretty tough stuff.

I'd like to see a gif morph of his face, but have no idea how to make that happen.

6ULDV8 - 

I'd like to see a gif morph of his face, but have no idea how to make that happen.

a flip-book movie even

I'm open to the idea of a flip book movie of his face.  

There was some serious metamorphosis going on and my first reaction was that gif would automatically be the best format, but what the fuck do I know?

I'd like to see a flip book movie morph of his face, but have no idea how to make that happen either, or even what it would look like.

Can anyone gif his 'are you ready to fight?' moments from the broadcast into a gif?  That would be epic.

Damn. He took that beating like a man. Phone Post

I really liked his 'Why would you boo that? When Joe went to talk to him.  He sonned the crowd before I even realized they were booing.

How do you boo someone that got their socks rocked halfway through the first and hung on through 25 minutes?  Win or lose he proved he's tough as nails.

In Phone Post

Any word on whether his jaw was broken? I've heard conflicting reports. Phone Post

At the post fight presser they said it wasn't broken.  He took a pretty severe beating though.

6ULDV8 - 

add in the post fight pic

5th round= "ADRIAAANNNN"

Damn Phone Post

Ansari - 
6ULDV8 - 

You sir, are a goddam boss.

VTFU

Cain is a Canadian.

Ansari -
6ULDV8 - 

Vote up when I get to a computer. Awesome gif Phone Post

That is one tough dude. Phone Post

Ansari -
6ULDV8 - 

Nice Phone Post

Damn Phone Post