Jean-Claude Van Damme/Cody Garbrand Training

From MSN:

Just before Christmas, former UFC bantamweight champion Cody Garbrandt relayed the wonderful story of Jean-Claude Van Damme’s visit to Team Alpha Male’s Sacramento HQ for a bit of training. After sweating on everyone and weirding the team out with some strange stretches, the action star got in the training ring with Garbrandt to do some kicks, which is where things went south. 

Van Damme began by toe-stabbing one of the Alpha Male coaches for a bit, before stepping in with Garbrandt and accidentally hook kicking him in the teeth. Garbrandt “went black,” and began furiously yelling at Van Damme, who apparently began to cry.

“I was like ‘I’m going to rip his head off, but it’s Jean-Claude, what are you supposed to do?’ All of a sudden he looks at me, drops to his knees and starts crying and is like “My champion!” and starts crying like that, so I felt hella awkward. Hands on my hips, I’m mad, my lip is all busted open and I got that hot sweat, so I just looked at him and I’m like ‘Jean…’ —I kept calling him Jean, I didn’t know it was Jean-Claude—so I walked out of the Octagon, just leave the place, left the gym. It was (messed) up; everyone was watching, taking videos, so from the outside it looked like I hit him and he was crying.

Here is the video:

https://kinja.com/ajax/inset/iframe?id=instagram-BddbXhEDmrb&autosize=1

Have you seen the chocolate rain video yet?

ShutTheFckUpDonny - 

Have you seen the chocolate rain video yet?

"Went blac'?  Like rocked?  Or like blind with rage?  Didn't look lke that hard of a shot

I don't know enough about him... But from what I have seen, Cody Garbrandt seems like a fucking dick...
Am I wrong..?

Is Jean Claude Van Damme the WFA Bantamweight Champion?

He didn't even kick him hard....Van Damme is three years older than me 53 or 54? I mean come on.

dhughes -
ABCTT_Disco Dracula - I don't know enough about him... But from what I have seen, Cody Garbrandt seems like a fucking dick...
Am I wrong..?

I concur.

Yup

ithurts11 -

I’m on Cody’s side for this one I’d have been Fucking pissed also 

He’s a fucking old movie star know your role, don’t start getting all serious like your all that. Cody should of dropped him 

Hi Cody

It really wasn't anything to get all mad about.

What guy in playful sparring has not taken much harder shots by accident. The other guy apologizes and you go on. Posting about it makes him looks like such a dripping cunt.

That's just it and Van Damme isn't kicking hard but even at his age he could go harder, you can tell how he moves.  Sure Cody could drop him maybe but I am sure that wasn't the point when they decided to work out together.

Cody a trained MMA fighter couldn't get outta the way of a near 60 year old 80's action stars slow ass kick? You could tell he was getting close with the kicks. Circle off the cage alpha male.

ithurts11 - 

I’m on Cody’s side for this one I’d have been Fucking pissed also 

He’s a fucking old movie star know your role, don’t start getting all serious like your all that. Cody should of dropped him 

Did you see the video?

"know your role" gtfo with that shit, they were very light sparring and the kick was soft, he just caught him with his toes...shit happens, it wasn't malicious or dirty or have anything to do with "knowing your role"

Cody is being a bitch

Lol what cody described does not match up with the video. Cody is a bitch. Shame too because his fight against Cruz made me a fan. But the more i see him outside of the cage, the more i realize hes an idiot thats only good at fighting. Dude has a very low IQ and it shows. Hes also a liar.

Fucking crybaby. Little kids can take a harder bump than that and not cry. Get the fuck out of the sport you fake tough guy sissy.

Cody is lucky Van Damme didn't kick his head off, i saw a documentary showing that the dude kicks trees down in training, it was called Kickboxer, dude is legit.

Well anyway it shows the difference in generations also.