Jeans with Dress Shoes

Better than the 50-60 year old IT guy on casual day. Jeans, tucked in button shirt, white tennis shoes. Heh. 

Cargo shorts which are amazing by the way are much better than jeans with dress shoes.

You could become a local hero with cargo shorts.  "Hold this for me," says the wife.  "No problem, I have space for your things and your friends," says the man.  And this my friend is how threesomes started.

Dress shoes bad. Casual shoes okay. Show some examples of what you consider dress shoes, op

i have 1 friend who is basically a New Jersey version of a hick...blue collar guy, never had to wear a suit except for wedding and funerals, eats canned beans for dinner type of guy

last year we were going out in NYC 1 night and he decided he was coming with us, as he never goes out to bars, let alone the city

we told him he had to "Dress up" a little as we were going to hit bars and chase some skirts

this fucking guy shows up in those old Polo sport wide leg jeans with the stylish "hammer loop" on the side and wearing his black PATENT LEATHER tuxedo shoes (inherited from his grandfather) along with some ed hardy knoc k off "going out shirt" he got at walmart

it was hilariously embarrassing rolling up to places in the Meat Packing and downtown with this guy with us

I thought this said "Jesus with dress shoes" - so I'm a bit disappointed now.

This thread doesn't work.without uhtred. And, where is ned?

Basically if it shines don't wear it with jeans.  I'm also talking about patent leather sneakers which no man should wear.  Jeans only work with sneakers.

I like how well-worn brown dress shoes look with jeans. 

Erocks -

Better than the 50-60 year old IT guy on casual day. Jeans, tucked in button shirt, white tennis shoes. Heh. 

The tucked in buttoned shirt with jeans isn't a good look but it's still better than shoes with jeans.

I usually just assume wearers of dress shoes and jeans are homosexual. Nothing wrong with that, either.

quality -

Basically if it shines don't wear it with jeans.  I'm also talking about patent leather sneakers which no man should wear.  Jeans only work with sneakers.

Sneakers should ONLY be worn in a gym or while participating in athletics. 

Dress shoes can absolutely work with jeans if you know how to dress properly:

Ministry of Truth - I usually just assume wearers of dress shoes and jeans are homosexual. Nothing wrong with that, either.

I saw a pole.  He was wearing dress shoes and jeans when he showed it to me.  98% homosexual is the rate of a poll I saw.

Willin -
quality -

Yeah ok.  Showing a Chinese guy which are considered the least cool in the world is going to change anyones mind.

Ministry of Truth - I usually just assume wearers of dress shoes and jeans are homosexual. Nothing wrong with that, either.

I can confirm that since I've learned to dress better the ease of getting laid by woman has been dramatically increased. 

It's always hilarious to hear blue collars who struggle to ever get laid by anything other than their hand criticize men who dress well as being effeminate. Hilarious.

Willin -

I can confirm that since I've learned to dress better the ease of getting laid by woman has been dramatically increased. 

It's always hilarious to hear blue collars who struggle to ever get laid by anything other than their hand criticize men who dress well as being effeminate. Hilarious.

That's probably because you look like a chick.  Look at your example above.

quality -
Willin -
quality -

Yeah ok.  Showing a Chinese guy which are considered the least cool in the world is going to change anyones mind.

what if i told you that fellow was Japanese?

Add jeans and blazers/sports coats to the list.

Whatever justification you have that you think makes this okay, trust, it is not.