Jedrzejczyk vs Penne Face Off UFC Berlin

Compared to Joanna, Penne just looks like she's supposed to lose.

I think worked out perfect for joanna. At first I thought it was way disrespectful to put her fight on fight pass and I still think fox is stupid for not airing it.

But the card is so shit that all the efforts have gone into promoting Joanna Jedrzejczyk and to a lesser extent penne.

Plus ufcs UK team doesn't get many events so they treat nearly everything like a big ppv show.

Joanna Jedrzejczyk is getting way more promotional love than she would on any USA card no matter where she was positioned

Plus no one is hating on her like they do with Mighty Mouse when he headlines cards to big for him Phone Post 3.0

pegson123 - I think worked out perfect for joanna. At first I thought it was way disrespectful to put her fight on fight pass and I still think fox is stupid for not airing it.

But the card is so shit that all the efforts have gone into promoting Joanna Jedrzejczyk and to a lesser extent penne.

Plus ufcs UK team doesn't get many events so they treat nearly everything like a big ppv show.

Joanna Jedrzejczyk is getting way more promotional love than she would on any USA card no matter where she was positioned

Plus no one is hating on her like they do with Mighty Mouse when he headlines cards to big for him Phone Post 3.0

Just started watching Fight Night Berlin: UFC On The Fly - Episode 1. She has an extremely white house lol.

so cool

weight cut