Jeff Bezos cashes out 3.1 billion of Amazon shares

Muscle Vision -
invalid - It's part of his contract, he sells several times a year at predetermined times. He uses it to fund Blue Horizons.

Not sure why this gets reported every time it happens with the same conspiracy theories.

How did you put this together?

i suspected as much but haven’t seen any hard proof 

do you know something I don’t?

He’s dropped stock for years, but never to this extent. This single sell off is more than his entire share sells all of last year.

He’s been vocal about Blue Origins, but a couple months ago he said he planned to invest 1 billion a year through stock transactions.

Thus far in 2020, he’s already dumped 7.2 billion worth, so he’s clearly spreading it over multiple ventures. He also recently started The Bezos Earth fund with a 10 billion initial investment, so some cash could be heading there as well.

lol at the first human trillionaire being some guy that managed to figure out some super efficient way to get cheap Chnese made crap into American's hands.

amazon could implode tomorrow and humans would be fine

Kings21 - 

Fuck amazon. I use it a ton and love its features but fuck them and fuck china. I tried looking for a simple lamp. My search results end up with 100s of the exact same product, same pictures, everything except that there under different company names. You end up being forced to sift through hundreds of results that are the same product, same price, different sellers, all Chinese. 

Its a fucking joke. Similar to Netflix and its neverending amount of shitty shithole Indian movie suggestions. 

sounds rough

1 Like

He does it to fund his rockets m

gregbrady - 

lol at the first human trillionaire being some guy that managed to figure out some super efficient way to get cheap Chnese made crap into American's hands.

amazon could implode tomorrow and humans would be fine

cute but it happened basically inventing cloud computing

Colby Covid19ington -
TexDeuce - 
invalid - It's part of his contract, he sells several times a year at predetermined times. He uses it to fund Blue Horizons.

Not sure why this gets reported every time it happens with the same conspiracy theories.

This. 

He is using his own money to fund Blue Origin to help further space technology and travel.

I really think humanity will look back on people like Bezos and Musk as real visionaries and pioneers like we do the past great explorers and pioneers of the world. 

https://youtu.be/1YOL89kY8Og

like Columbus?

Lol. I’m sure the future radical left will find a reason to cancel Bezos and tear down his statues as well.

Muscle Vision -

How did you put this together?

i suspected as much but haven’t seen any hard proof 

do you know something I don’t?

‘Jeff Bezos says this is how he plans to spend the bulk of his fortune’

Space Company Blue Origin is Bezos’ most important work

Bezos says this is "incredibly important for civilization"

Jeff Bezos is worth $185 billion, according to Forbes, and the Amazon founder, CEO, and richest man in the world is clear about the primary way he plans to spend that much money: getting to space.

Bezos says his work on Blue Origin, his space company, “is the most important work that I’m doing.”

"Blue Origin is expensive enough to be able to use that fortune," he says. "I am currently liquidating about $1 billion a year of Amazon stock to fund Blue Origin. And I plan to continue to do that for a long time. 

On Sunday, Blue Origin successfully launched its New Shepard rocket for the first time in 2018 from its facility near Van Horn, Texas. The company hopes to send humans to space as early as this year, but CEO Bob Smith says that will only happen when the company is completely sure the travel will be safe.

"I am very lucky that I feel like I have a mission-driven purpose with Blue Origin that is, I think, incredibly important for civilization long-term. And I am going to use my financial lottery winnings from Amazon to fund that," Bezos says.

In addition to funding space travel and going on vacation with his kids, Bezos is planning to give some portion of his money to charity.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/30/jeff-bezos-says-this-is-how-he-plans-to-spend-the-bulk-of-his-fortune.html

![](upload://rMLrz3uNhx9Czs4ZraZI826hPE7.jpeg)

![](upload://4kO5lNWsC6RWEQjH1adsBV7o3Y1.jpeg)

![](upload://vKDVNDwiWJ2aD5cBArBiS9Kzmz5.jpeg)

![](upload://hpl606lD9kePiDjH71vZM3vtqal.jpeg)

![](upload://roo1JD9eDcOANk8l1y59xPyUCnv.jpeg)

![](upload://8v9MMy15Mjqajlobr1zMQahxPjV.png)

![](upload://a6zWlgrPQC2ZcTc8u3wCrxqwb0C.jpeg)

https://youtu.be/C68OFAJNwBU

Kings21 - 

Fuck amazon. I use it a ton and love its features but fuck them and fuck china. I tried looking for a simple lamp. My search results end up with 100s of the exact same product, same pictures, everything except that there under different company names. You end up being forced to sift through hundreds of results that are the same product, same price, different sellers, all Chinese. 

Its a fucking joke. Similar to Netflix and its neverending amount of shitty shithole Indian movie suggestions. 

I hear you. I’m an Amazon junkie but found myself having to be more careful of Chinese knockoffs and fake reviews. Bezos probably has some secret deal with those Coronavirus assholes.

And somewhere Putin is laughing at Bezos’s net worth.

Aarin - 

He is moving that cash quickly in other investments not related to cash and stocks.  Probably real estate.

I bet he’s buying shares of Tesla.

Soul Gravy -
Aarin - 

He is moving that cash quickly in other investments not related to cash and stocks.  Probably real estate.

I bet he’s buying shares of Tesla.

Puts bro…