Jeff Curran Seminar in Madison, WI

***Seminar changed location from Kaukauna, WI to Madison, WI***

Top ranked MMA fighter and Pedro Sauer Black Belt--Jeff Curran will be in Madison,WI on June 11th and 12th for a two day seminar. The seminar will be from 6:00 to 9:00 Friday night and 11:00 to 2:00 Saturday morning. The prices will be as follows:

Pedro Sauer Students: 1 Day is $45 and both days is $60

Non Pedro Sauer Students: 1 day is $65 and both days is $100.

Privates will also be available on Saturday June 12th. Space for Privates is also very limited. Group Privates also available. Email or Call if interested.

PLease contact me with any questions and please try to ttt this thread so I can get a good response.

Robert Mrotek
RobertEMrotek2@aol.com
920-475-7022

SEMINAR LOCATION:

Madison Jiujitsu Academy

2110 Atwood Ave

Madison, WI 53704

www.Madisonbjj.homestead.com

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt-Roberts bringin' tha Kaukauna cheese to Madison.

ttt

TTT

ttt

ttt

Wow Mark!
THE Jeff Curran will actually be at your school giving a seminar?!?! Are we talking about the same Jeff Curran that fought in SuperBrawl XXXV on Friday?

138lbs: 3 Rounds X 5 Minutes:
Jeff "Big Frog" Curran (Team Extreme, 12-6-1) def. Kimihito Nonaka (Purebred, Omiya, 6-7-2)
Submission via rear naked choke at 4:35 minutes in Round 3.

Is he the same Jeff Curran whose protege just won his 8th straight fight in the same SuperBrawl?

155lbs: 3 Rounds X 5 Minutes:
Bart Palaszewski (Team Curran, 8-3) def. Hiroaki Okada (Purebred, Omiya, 2-1)
TKO via referee stoppage due to strikes at 3:02 minutes in Round 3.

If we're talking about the same Jeff Curran, I'm all about this seminar! :)

That is the Jeff Curran that will be at Madison. Are you interested in attending?

Bob

:) Boy-Immaculata you sound familiar, don't I know you from somewhere??? :)

Robert is organizing this one, though-I'm just letting him use the space.

Am I interested in attending the seminar?? Are you kidding? Who in their right mind would pass on the opportunity to learn from UFC veteran Superstar, Jeff Curran?! Do you know whether or not he'll be available for pictures after the seminar?

I am sure he would be. Whats ur name? Where you train?

Bob

yes, wisconsin actually has some badasses living here ;)

I don't know if this is true or not, but I heard that Jeff Curran is also an invaluable member of the Pedro Sauer Team. Is that the same Pedro Sauer that's ranked as one of the top ten BJJ instructors in the world?!
Mark, aren't you a representative of the same team?