Jeff Curran Seminar in Madison, WI

lay it on a little thicker, he hasn't caught on yet

Why yes I am, Being Part of the Pedro Sauer team was the best decision I ever made. We have so much talent on the Team-Like Super star Jeff Curran, for example.

Well put Mark!

As a matter of Fact, People who aren't a part of Pedro Sauer team are so jealous, they'd give anything to be a part of the team.

Wait a second! Robert, you're all members of THE Pedro Sauer Team???? :O I've seen some of you compete! You're spectacular!!! Ari, didn't you just receive your blue belt from UFC Superstar, Jeff Curran? Robert, I cannot believe how many big bjj players you have going to the seminar! These people are hand picked by Pedro Sauer to represent him! I dare to dream that I might be able to roll with some of you, let alone JEFF CURRAN!

I'm hoping all three of the WI Pedro reps will be at the seminar. Henry, Justin, and Myself!!! That plus Robert and his guys and then add Super start Jeff Curran into the whole thing!! Fantastic-there will be a plethora of talent there. I hear there might be a Bad ass girl from IL coming up as well. I heard she has won the Arnolds like 2 years in a row or something like that. I'm not sure I would want to roll her.

Henry Matamoras, the Pedro brown belt, Henry Matamoras? WOW! This is going to be the seminar to end all seminars! Is there still time to sign up?
Some chick from Illinois? I think I heard about her. Only the version I heard was that the only reason she won both years was due to coaching. The first year she had THE JEFF CURRAN in her corner. This year she actually had PEDRO SAUER in the corner. I think it would literally be impossible to lose w/ that coaching. She's overrated! Besides, who wants to train w/ a chick? We all know that bro's are much better than ho's in bjj!

It should be a fun seminar! I look forward to meeting everyone there! Glad to see people are excited about this.

Bob

Immaculata-Your gonna get me fired from work, I'm laughing out loud!!!!!!

Robert~
The last time I attended a seminar, I got stuck having to work w/ a chick the whole time. It's not that she wasn't good or anything, but I feel like it's a waste of my training to have to work w/ a woman. I want to get as much out of JEFF CURRAN'S seminar as possible. On the off chance that I have to work w/ a woman at your seminar, do I still have to pay as much?

lol

Women can do BJJ, they just can't drink...apparently.

immaculata my wife emily says hello! I will be at this seminar for sure and I have been telling all of the students about it. Fearless goat is there anyway that we could get another flyer with the new location on it?

Justin

Oooh Ari-that was kinda a low blow. :) Hey Robert-I don't have a flyer either, and the seminar is in my building. I'm sure I could get more people if I advertised it..........!

Justin- I will make some flyers today or tomorrow and send them to your Beaver Damn location. Thanks for the SUpport.

Mark- I will make flyers and send them your way so you dont keep whinning and crying about it. Dont lose sleep over the lack of advertisement that you have. lol.

Peace to All
Bob

ttt

Robert I couldn't sleep a wink last night-I was so worried that YOU would lose money on this seminar if I don't advertise. :)

I could use all the help I can get. Thanks for the concern Mark! Should be a good seminar. A lot of my guys are looking forward to working out at this seminar.

Bob

It sounds like Immaculata is pretty excited too. you might get a great turn out. By the Way I slept really well last night-J/K about the whole worrying thing.

Justin, tell Emily I said hi! I'm sure you're going to make wonderful parents.
Ari, ouch baby...very ouch. :)