Jeff Glover's Donkey Guard

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLChCOxi_T8
Had a lot of fun with this series with Jeff Glover. Here's a clip of Jeff teaching a very unorthodox way to try to take your opponent's back with the Donkey Guard.

Wow what's next? 

This is a similar move to when someone tries to take your back when turtled.  Roll under to get the back .  Cool though.  Would be Glover to take it one step further.

weed is an amazing drug , LOL.

big fan of glover, i would like to see more episodes of glovers travels again!!

btw, is that guy his bro? looks like him right?

redwhiteandblues - big fan of glover, i would like to see more episodes of glovers travels again!!

Glovers brothers look nothing like him ;)

On the Mat - 
redwhiteandblues - big fan of glover, i would like to see more episodes of glovers travels again!!

Yeah, you ever seen Tyrone Glover?

Robobear - 
On the Mat - 

lol

Ya but he and his old brother Danny look a lot alike. Phone Post 3.0

Heff Glover is the man Phone Post 3.0

Glover is awesome. How old is he now? Phone Post 3.0

NEVER in my life will I play that insane game.

But thank god there are Jeff Glovers making jiu jitsu so fun to watch. Phone Post 3.0

I've ended up in this in scrambles. I always just took the easy route and went for a basic sweep. Push back with your hips, and walk back with your hands till you're able to grab the ankles and knock them back. End up in like a backwards/reverse mount position.

12 - 
Robobear - 
On the Mat - 

lol

T Money? Where is that guy? he was awesome and i didn't know they are related.... ;)

. Phone Post 3.0

redwhiteandblues - 
12 - 
Robobear - 
On the Mat - 

lol

T Money? Where is that guy? he was awesome and i didn't know they are related.... ;)

T-Money got all the brains in the family. Went to law school. Now works as a public defender in Denver but still trains out of Easton's.

T-Money also got all the brawn.

I can't remember if it was Jeff that said this, but I remember someone saying something like "the difference between me and Tyrone is that I'm a skinny dork while he has a six-pack on his back."

Robobear - 
On the Mat - 

Just saw him not too long ago. Way better looking than Jeff #noromo

BJJLDave -  //www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLChCOxi_T8
Had a lot of fun with this series with Jeff Glover. Here's a clip of Jeff teaching a very unorthodox way to try to take your opponent's back with the Donkey Guard.

Only a JACKASS would try this donkey guard stuff. HeeHAW!!