Jeff Glover's half guard DVD - Now Shipping!

Jeff Glover's Half Guard DVD is in stock and now shipping!

Finally!

"this is jeff glover's half guard, and everything else isn't"

This looks like it's going to be funny and informative.

Interview with Glover about the dvd is on...
http://thefightworkspodcast.com/

we need a legit review now

I'm watching it now...

Alder Hampel -  I'm watching it now...

but its the gi, and its not rubber guard related.

walbjj - 
Alder Hampel -  I'm watching it now...

but its the gi, and its not rubber guard related.
shhhhhhhh! There's only one or two gi specific moves in there ;)

let's hear some comments, alder

Glover came in to our school the beginning of last year and showed us a few deep half things. It was an immediate addition to my lockdown/half guard game. Me and a couple other guys started going bananas with it. This dvd was exactly what I was looking for. It goes over how to get to deep half from all kinds of positions. Once in deep half he shows a ton of different sweep options and variations. I was able to tune up my deep half and picked up a bunch of new tricks. There's some great details!

The overall production value of this 2 disc set is good, It's shot and edited well. The cover looks like Napoleon Dynamite. Glover keeps its interesting with some gag techniques and light humor. There's a whole section on using the stability ball that I can't tell if he's joking or serious about using it. Could be a stab at Gymnasica Natural. The fact that I can't tell is pretty funny.  

Run, don't walk to your local martial arts supply store and cop this DVD. My advice is to buy 2 copies so you can give one to your sister, rock doubles, or have a great wedding gift for your cat. Jeff Glover's "Deep Half" can replace that empty hole the "Fade To Black" DVD left in your 5 disc changer, and in your heart. 

Budo didn't pay me for this endorsement, but if they'd like to, they know where to reach me. 

Is it at any torrent sites yet??

looks freaking badass from the clips alone...the set must be a godsend in comparison

I like his half guard sweep at 1:50 in this match.

this match:

ttt

just got mine, looks pretty good so far, dvd 1 has lots of entries and great explanations.