jeff hardy news

i saw this on matt hardy's twitter:

http://bit.ly/1g0sjY

My little nephew saw Jeff at Burger King and got his autograph a few weeks back.

dangerboy12 - My little nephew saw Jeff at Burger King and got his autograph a few weeks back.

Was he stoned out of his mind at the time?

I'm asking about your nephew, not Jeff Hardy.

i miss their taco's

i like the onion ring sauce on their chicken fries

Squared Circle - 
dangerboy12 - My little nephew saw Jeff at Burger King and got his autograph a few weeks back.

My nephew is 6 years old.

dangerboy12 - 
Squared Circle - 

That doesn't answer my question.

bruddahoodaman - i miss their taco's

They still have them here in Chicago. 2 for 99 cents

Squared Circle - 
dangerboy12 - 
Squared Circle - 

I don't answer questions for stupid people.

dangerboy12 - 
Squared Circle - 
dangerboy12 - 
Squared Circle - 

I don't answer questions for stupid people.

That won't help them get smarter.

If you have to ask questions, you'll never know anything.

We get it, dangerboy12: your 6 year old nephew is obviously a drug addict. I hope he gets the help he needs. Best of luck to your family, sir. I, for one, am rooting for the little tyke.

Keep us posted on his recovery.

MolsonMuscles - We get it, dangerboy12: your 6 year old nephew is obviously a drug addict. I hope he gets the help he needs. Best of luck to your family, sir. I, for one, am rooting for the little tyke.

Keep us posted on his recovery.

If nothing else, since the little guy is now buddies w/Jeff Hardy, maybe Jeff can hook him up with some good wellness policy recommendations, and can point him in the direction of a good rehab clinic.

Or, if nothing else, if the poor kid relapses, Jeff can give him the cell number of his dealer...

I dip my triple stacker in zesty, my fries in zesty, then I dip Kong in zesty and please the wife spicily.

Dos Huevos Gigante - I dip my triple stacker in zesty, my fries in zesty, then I dip Kong in zesty and please the wife spicily.

You're a braver man than I.

I would so tear that up.