good interview. thanks for posting!

unoiwantsomkolad -

Is that his brother? 

If by his ,you mean Roger and Floyd Sr.

DFW vs JEFF MAYWEATHER - SUG 5!!

In for later

Jeff, just shave your head, please.

did he grow up with sr and roger

he seems way more chill and grounded than the other brothers.

i'll be honest I expected him to fire back.

he took the high road and laughed it off.

classy...

Good share

hey man, great interview.....thanks for sharing. Jeff is easily the most likable Mayweather from what I've gathered from this video. Laid back and seemingly very classy. Cool!

If I saw Jeff mayweather walking down the street I'd assume he was a homeless crack head from the looks of him 

I haven't seen Jeff in years, is it just me or did he lose a ton of weight?

Ive always appreciated his easy going, level headedness.

Jeff is a great guy, great coach and the proud owner of a bachelor's in Graphic Arts from Western Michigan University

WillyMaunawili -

Ya, as closely as i follow the sport of boxing, I wasn't the least bit aware of Jeff Mayweather until this incident. Cool fella!

Hey Willy, and thanks for the kind comment on my thread the other day. You've always been generous with yur words.

He never said fuck jeff mayweather. He said fuck that piece of shit referring to Bob Arum.

sgotwalks -
WillyMaunawili -

Ya, as closely as i follow the sport of boxing, I wasn't the least bit aware of Jeff Mayweather until this incident. Cool fella!

Hey Willy, and thanks for the kind comment on my thread the other day. You've always been generous with yur words.

No doubt brother, love your threads my man!

sgotwalks -
WillyMaunawili -

You couldn't follow it that closely. While being the least talented of the Mayweather family, Jeff had very good skills. His problem was he had no power. He racked up quite a few wins, but never won any big fights. He was used to gauge how good Oscar was early on, fighting Delahoya in his 4th or 5th fight. Oscar was too big and strong, and stopped him. Jeff has done quite a bit of training and is well known around the boxing crowd. He is a pretty funny guy. He does a lot of goofy interviews at Floyd's gym with many of the fighters, that can be seen on youtube. He is the most humble and grounded of the group.

Bojack Horseman - did he grow up with sr and roger

he seems way more chill and grounded than the other brothers.

i'll be honest I expected him to fire back.

he took the high road and laughed it off.

classy...

That's cos he knows he was talking shit and Dana was right. Jeff seems like a decent guy but I highly doubt he'd be privy to the amounts being talked about in the deal.... if any deal has even been talked about yet