Jeff Monson--Amazing

I just wanted to start a tribute thread of sorts for the man. I met him in Feb 2006 and took a couple pics with him at UFC 57 ( Chuck vs Randy 3). I'm much taller but his arm around my shoulders felt like a leg-dude is huge. Just as nice as he could be to all the fans and in 05-early 06, the UFC was a lot smaller and you could access the fighters much easier.Actually had a conversation of sorts with him for a few mins.
Guy has 77 fights. wtf? He's 44 years old and still rocking.He's won his last 5 in a row and is headlining a card on CBS soon. He's fought everyone out there including Fedor-5 time ADCC champ and 4 time FILA champ. Been fighting pro since 1997-

Hero/Legend status imo-

My favorite anarchist mma fighter. Phone Post 3.0

Also that promo he cut in his fight against Mark Kerr: "Do you like watching people get fucked for free?" fucking hilarious. Phone Post 3.0

Weird how an anarchist would fit in in Russia Phone Post 3.0

monson should rematch barnett for the metamoris hw title

yomamafool - Weird how an anarchist would fit in in Russia Phone Post 3.0
They bond over their hatred of Capitalism and their love of blue jeans, pepsi, and Beatles records. Phone Post 3.0

yomamafool - Weird how an anarchist would fit in in Russia Phone Post 3.0
Have you seen how they all drive over there?! Pure anarchy. Phone Post 3.0

Jeff is awesome.

First time I met him (didn't know who he was) I was 16 and asked him to buy me beer in downtown Olympia.

Cool guy, well known, well spoken, fucking guy was at the mall a couple days after the Tim Sylvia fight, I asked him what was next (if anything), he said he wanted Fedor.

I don't agree with this political views at all but he's a great fighter, often under appreciated and seems like a very nice guy Phone Post 3.0

I love this pic of him

CavRyda -

I love this pic of him

This should be in the greatest mma pics thread Phone Post 3.0

don't forget his historic involvement with UFC Iran

http://i42.tinypic.com/2j4y0pj.jpg

Guys been fighting like twice a month lately. Phone Post 3.0

EffSixTwo - Guys been fighting like twice a month lately. Phone Post 3.0

been winning too- He was on a 1-6 losing streak last APril.

Also a Karate champion, a pro boxer and a Div 1 Pac 10 Champion

He's listed as 5'9" on wiki-I'm not so sure about that, he seemed shorter but fak, his arm was like log, solid, thick tight...

Wonder what his stack looks like.

Met him at the airport in Denver. He was walking next to me I looked over said hey dude big fan shook his massive hand and he went and took a nap waiting for a flight home. I didn't want to bother him for pics but seemed real down to earth. Phone Post 3.0

Blazing Knees - He's listed as 5'9" on wiki-I'm not so sure about that, he seemed shorter but fak, his arm was like log, solid, thick tight...
Yeah, I am 6'4, 215 and his fucking bear paw engulfed mine. His forearms made mine look like a childs. Phone Post 3.0

Always a fan of the Snowman

ender852 - the powderpuff girl tattoo seems out of place lol

are you kidding?? that just adds to the badassery