Jeff Monson: 'America is a terror organization'

CaliKush - Jeff seemed more intelligent on the topic, imo Phone Post

that's because most prideful americans do not want to hear, read, or learn anything suggesting that America is run by some fucked up people that do fucked up shit.
To most it's just easier to write it off as unbelievable...and to label people like Monson are conspiracy theorists, anarchists, communists, etc.

It would be great if everyone REALLY had an open mind...and no labels. Alot more truth than fiction would become common sense.

Monson owned Militech in that exchange.

When somebody is way behind in a discussion they resort to name calling?

Well done Pat, pathetic!

Freeman Dyson -
pervert - miletich is just using old tired pre-canned meaningless talking points

terrorists hate freedom, if you don't like it here move out

yawn

And Monson is hitting him with same cliches he always spouts.  He is like a naive 16 year old stuck in a 40 year old man's body.  Graffiti is rebellious Monson!  You really impressed me with that!  Now go get some more tattoos of corporate logos you hack.

That was a really stupid move for him to tag up a gov building. It doesn't promote his cause and in fact makes look like a joke. Phone Post

I also did not like the comments Pat made on France. In his fight commentary Pat sounds like an intelligent guy, but in this he comes off as a fox-watching brainwashed blind partizan. Phone Post

i love my freedoms in America but Jeff Monson is right about a lot of things.  US came in and fucked up a lot of countries.  "US Occupations", how do you think they were "acquired?"  It's all about money.  Pat did get owned. 

Neither argued well. Neither had anything to back up their side.

Pat did more name calling, but also had the only actual reason in the argument calling out Monson as a giant hyprocrite.

10-10 draw

ufc98newb - Wanting change is a good thing. Disagreeing with your government's policy is healthy. Jeff Monson's attitude toward the US while continuing to live and benefit off of it is ridiculous. This guy needs to leave the US, and fight his battles for one of these countries that he feels does it better than us. He is not advocating mere change. He is an advocate for abolishing everything. It would be great to see where that leads us. The guy is a nutjob and sometimes the only way to argue with such people is to use common sense and tell them to fuck off. Nobody is gonna "win" an argument against a guy with a million hypothetical situations to throw out there.

Spot on.

That's why I find it funny that there's all these people saying that he's coming off well..even that they're on side with him! (But then I have always suspected there's a lot of angry teens on here.) He calls himself an anarchist ffs.

I wonder if he felt sickened when he received his undoubtedly large sponsorship sum for his fight with Timmy? Wonder if he thought about what a bleak country the US is, and how sickened he was to be a wage slave.

ttt

Monson provides facts and stats. While pat throws insults at him like an incoherent illiterate. same thing happens when religious people argue with people who don't believe in god. "then where did everything come from" "you explain the bible to me" are some things they say. Phone Post

Pat Miletich is a good MMA trainer but I think that Jeff Monson owned him in this debate.

PrimeLiddellForLife - Monson backed up his shit. Pat continuously threw out claims about Monson that he never said during the entire argument (eg. I support terrorists)

Pat should leave the political discussion to his wife in front of the television set. Jeff hits a home run.

Monson has never backed up anything.  He has never lived the life that he always beats his chest about.

"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself."

-Tolstoy

That quote sums up Monson's juvenile mindset and life perfectly.

1 2 3 ACE - ...A grown man should not be calling himself an anarchist.

With an ignorant statement like this, it makes it obvious that you have no idea what anarchism is.

"If you wanna learn about terror organizations read “The people’s history of the United States” by Howard Zinn"

Monson lost ALL credibility right there. Every half-baked leftie always refer to that shitty book.

ViciousCesar - 

With an ignorant statement like this, it makes it obvious that you have no idea what anarchism is.

It is totally impractical and dangerous.  If you like anarchy, go live in sub saharan africa and report back.  

Monsoon speaks facts. Idiots who's identity felts on some fictitious idea of a country or of people that have fuck all to do with themselves get butt hurt. It's funny to see how many mentally weak factors there are in the world. Just a bunch of soccer hooligans blindly supporting the team. It's so hilariously gay Phone Post

These quotes from Mark Twain remind me of Pat Miletich's "arguements" (or lack thereof):

"Patriotism is usually the refuge of the scoundrel. He is the man who talks the loudest."

"Patriot: the person who can holler the loudest without knowing what he is hollering about."

"We teach them to take their patriotism at second-hand; to shout with the largest crowd without examining into the right or wrong of the matter -- exactly as boys under monarchies are taught and have always been taught. We teach them to regard as traitors, and hold in aversion and contempt, such as do not shout with the crowd, and so here in our democracy we are cheering a thing which of all things is most foreign to it and out of place -- the delivery of our political conscience into somebody else's keeping. This is patriotism on the Russian plan."

"The soul and substance of what customarily ranks as patriotism is moral cowardice -- and always has been."

"...the true patriotism, the only rational patriotism, is loyalty to the Nation ALL the time, loyalty to the Government when it deserves it."

Freeman Dyson - 
ViciousCesar - 

It is totally impractical and dangerous.  If you like anarchy, go live in sub saharan africa and report back.  

No, not really. If people learned to live in peace and work together with each other for the greater good of our communities, it'd be a beautiful thing. We'd have a truly free and autonomous society. It all comes down to education and the willingness to accept and take care of each other, instead of trying to benefit off the suffering of others.

You should do some serious reading if you think that "anarchism = chaos and disorder".

No gods, No masters.

Isreal wants peace and iran and other middle eastern places want them wiped off the face of the planet. I know isreal ain't perfect but I support them more then anybody else in the middle east. Phone Post

ViciousCesar - 

Ah, so you're another one with the political beliefs and economic naivety of a 15 year old. This is not a perfect world and there is no perfect system, but anyone that thinks a nation can operate without the state is fucking deluded.

It's easy for you guys to slag off your country when you've had the lives that the free market has allowed you to have. I won't go into the 'move to another country then' rhetoric, but you might have different ideas if you'd grown up in nations that weren't as prosperous as the US. And I'm British by the way, so pre-emptively I'll say you can take your anti-patriotism arguments and shove them.

Of course the US has been involved in some terrible things, like all countries, and of course people should always look to change for the better, but the kind of nonsense that so-called anarchists spout offers up nothing constructive, because they live in a fantasy world.