Jeff Monson talks about Jiu Jitsu and the Bud Cup

Thanks, I think they did pretty nice... Last year it ran for an Hour on Cable so it nice.. just keep tryin to make it better

Politiacally I cant say, hes a stand up person to me.

if thats true I aree.. but I trained with him and hes tuff he sportively won Worlds and ADCC thats the popularity of him. He was always so nice personally to me.

friend me on here.. too

you have a complete rite to express your feelins my key board is missin one letter lol _ between f-h

ttt

Bud Cup Jiu Jitsu Tournament during the day and MMA Fight Lab Pros at night

www.fightlabpros.com

ttt

TTT for a Bad Ass Tournament. Joe, I'm not sure you remember me, but, I'm the guy that grappled that Super Heavy Weight you announced over the intercom..lol

Chandler

what is the order of matches 40 and over, 30 and over, kids then adults? Gives us older guys a rest if we want to try to hang with he young guys...lol joe hurst is the man.....ttt

40 and over then 30 kids and women than adults no gi first..

MP3players and 32" Flat Screen all given out first after rules meeting..

ironhaus yes i remember you!! see you again soon!

Nothing like someone trying to steal a name.
We filled the trademark in 2007 two years before you even had your first event. We have been using The Fight Lab Name since 2004.
Here was are serial Number 77181953 We are now Licensed under Serial Number 77248138

ttt

What a joke @ thread title.

Monson was on there for what? 5 seconds?

will i.d.'s be checked to ensure age...to ensure some one doesnt do the masters divison as a 20 something year old guy... i just want to ensure that it fair that it...lol also i like that your doing 40 30 then kids and women then adults that a great way to do it...

yes sir they will

we will i.d. those divisions

ttt

JDHurst - Jan 29th this year at the Grady Cole in Charlotte

For the first time it was aired on cable for an hour sement..

YO!!!! THANK YOU. i've been an MMA fan for a long time, and it was sometime in 2008 when i started becoming a fan of BJJ on its own. but i felt closed off from the sport itself, not knowing i could attend events like this locally. for the record, i'd love to travel to Atlanta or someplace like that for big grappling tournaments, but time and money are tight.

ANYWAY, i live in charlotte and CAN'T WAIT to check this tournament out. i had no idea we had anything like this around.