Jeff Sessions Swats Joe Biden Away From Young Girl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wULYda4NzdQ

Actually its Sessions' grandaughter.  I don't know much about Sessions and haven't heard much good but he did recognize a creep and handled it. 

10 Likes

I always thought the left hated him because he was an authoritarian douche smurf, but it turns out it was just because he’s a cock block. 

9 Likes

lol

motherfucker was acting like it was just another day, swatting some creep's hand away from his granddaughter. how common is this shit in the halls of power?

4 Likes

I should have titled the thread “Jeff Sessions Swats Pedophile Away From Grandaughter”.

3 Likes

It's like in Tom and Jerry when the dog is hungry and looks at Tom and all he see is a drumstick. Creepy Joe had that same look in his eye. He didn't see another human, or child, just a piece of meat

3 Likes

Come on Man! He just really likes little girls.

2 Likes

This is my favorite one of all the PedoJoe clips because it shows how Sessions knew to watch and keep Joe away even physically swatting him away. Was he VP at this time? Lol

3 Likes
gregbrady -

lol

motherfucker was acting like it was just another day, swatting some creep's hand away from his granddaughter. how common is this shit in the halls of power?

wrong question.

Correct question is, Was it common knowledge that Joe was a creep with kids and sessions didnt want ole joe putting his nasty paws on his kin.

1 Like

I watched a flekkas talks video where some trump supporters proclaimed "Joe Biden watches cuties!!" And these videos are all I could think of afterward. 

What a fucking creepy dude. If he wasnt a powerful man he would have gotten slapped up by now. 

1 Like

Gave him that look too...

Joe Biden watches cuties!!

^lol

Damn, Joe had his head turned away, then turns and see's the little girl.

He just  immediately went for her, kinda fucking creepy.

2 Likes
gregbrady -

lol

sessions has probably been around Joe enough to know it was coming 

eubie5 - 

Damn, Joe had his head turned away, then turns and see's the little girl.

He just  immediately went for her, kinda fucking creepy.

Kinda? Reminds me of when my dog sees a squirrel.

It’s clearly a “Harvey Weinstein” type situation; everyone of a certain level in Washington politics knows how Biden is, but no one does anything.

One day, kids are gonna start talking.

shen -

It’s clearly a “Harvey Weinstein” type situation; everyone of a certain level in Washington politics knows how Biden is, but no one does anything.

Precisely 

The walls are closing in!!!

shen -

The swat, the look and then him taking her out of there quickly is a real bad look for Biden.