Jeff Sessions

Does this man have absolutely no pride or sense of shame? My God...

Well, he is right 

1 Like

The POTUS hates Jeff Sessions -- has mocked and ridiculed him for years, and actively supports his opposition in his senate race. 

What a spineless cunt...

Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -

The POTUS hates Jeff Sessions -- has mocked and ridiculed him for years, and actively supports his opposition in his senate race. 

What a spineless cunt...

Sounds like you’re projecting your TDS onto others.

Tuberville must be kicking his ass and Sessions is sucking up to get back in his good graces....only explanation I can come up with...sorry Jeff...day late and a dollar short

being shameless is necessary to support trump

Positive Energy -
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -

What a spineless cunt...

Sounds like you’re projecting your TDS onto others.

No no -- I'm not sayin he's spineless because he thinks Trump is doing well or whatever. Only that he pretends Trump, and the Trump base doesn't consider him a pathetic fucking weasel and a failure. 

It's strange.

Sessions is a little weasel

He’s trying to get elected isn’t he?

Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -

What a spineless cunt...

Yeah and Ted Cruz loves him as well..... Even after he called his wife ugly hahaha lol.

Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -

Does this man have absolutely no pride or sense of shame? My God...

He's slime, they're all slime, and  you aren't going to win a Republican primary in Alabama ridin' with Biden, so you kiss the ring...

mrblonde1281 - 

He’s trying to get elected isn’t he?

Sure, but just imagine having to go this low to try to win an electoral race. It's shameful. 

I don't usually agree with how Trump assassinates the character of his former appointees -- but, god damn, Jeff Sessions truly is pathetic.