Jens Pulver is rooting for gabe Ruediger

Kinda funny that Jens ragged on himself in the interview. Anyone placing a bet on this one? Don't really know who to pull for, i know gabe is on a hot streak as of late....

editing to change it to JL -- gabe is 0-2 in the big leagues

This fight is right around even in my eyes, Gabe absolutely can win this.

tampadan - editing to change it to JL -- gabe is 0-2 in the big leagues

hmm so Joe is the safe bet?

if joe comes in falling back for leglocks he is in trouble. aggressive standup may help him a lil, but i dont think he has much on the ground for gabe past his opening bursts. if i was gabe id be footwork and jab first round, position on ground when it goes, then looking for finish as the fight goes on.

Zilla by upset

Lauzon ftw Phone Post

stop_it_right_meow - 

its a tough one because joe has lost a couple recently so he's either plateaued as a fighter (and will lose again), or he'll fight better because he knows he needs to get back to winning regularly.

However the one tangible we have is that Joe has performed and won at the UFC multipel times, whereas Gabe is 0-2, so I'll gove with Joe, but no, it's not a "safe" bet

tampadan - 
stop_it_right_meow - 

its a tough one because joe has lost a couple recently so he's either plateaued as a fighter (and will lose again), or he'll fight better because he knows he needs to get back to winning regularly.

However the one tangible we have is that Joe has performed and won at the UFC multipel times, whereas Gabe is 0-2, so I'll gove with Joe, but no, it's not a "safe" bet

I think Gabe could have beat everyone Lauzon has beat in the UFC.

I think Lauzon is a better fighter than Gabe. We'll find out soon.

Waterbottle - I think Lauzon is a better fighter than Gabe. We'll find out soon.

-Waterbottle

fixed! :)

Lauzon by anything he wants!!!

TUL$A!! Phone Post

Hmm, hell i think ima put my money on Gabe, dude looks like he really wants to smash Joe by the other interviews I have seen...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

wow

of course his ground game is not that good gabe. thanks for pointing that out for us.

The last bit is epic

orly?