Jens Pulver reaction blog now up!!

http://www.insidefighting.com/betweenRoundsDisp.aspx?uid=3598

"You saw this week's episode of The Ultimate Fighter 5 on Spike TV, now see what coach Jens Pulver has to say about it all from Joe Lauzon to Corey Hill, in his exclusive blog brought to you by Never the book!"

http://www.insidefighting.com/betweenRoundsDisp.aspx?uid=3598

cool, thanks

you got it animalM. Thank you for reading!

Jens is just saying that because he is Corey's coach and Robert should have won the decission against Jens when they fought in what was one of Roberts first fights at a Jens hosted event. It was the main event and Robert filled in last minute. The whole crowd thought he won, but robert got robbed like he does quite often.

Thanks for reading

you're the man as always

Glad you enjoyed it Cleopatra, but Jens deserves the credit for making this feature happen.

ttt

Thanks for the link.

There's something Pulver should have said but didn't: give credit to Geraghty. Even though he got dominated, he volunteered for the fight, knowing how good Lauzon is. Dana absolutely should have him back in the UFC, just for putting himself on the line like that.

ttt for Jens

ttt

Hey Elias how come your TUF THREAD gets to stay on the main forum and all the other ones get shit-canned to that wasteland known as the SPRAWL TUF FORUM?

Not that I don't appreciate or like the thread (it is cool) but this other stuff is fucking bullshit and no mods or Kirik EVER address this shit.

We are customers (even mudnamers cause Kirik makes PLENTY of money off of our page views) and it just totally okay to treat us all like shit. It is actually why I decided NOT to by a bluename this year....

Haulport Redux, I don't know how to address your question or issue really. I just created the thread, that's all.

Thanks BigBopper and thanks again Cleopatra!

ttt

Good read, thanks. Jens seems incredibly respectful towards Joe.

Glad you liked it Dwray. Jens does seem to respect Joe alot. And if you read closely, he seemed to be giving alot of credit towards BJ as well in spots. At least that's the way I read it. Very interesting blog entry from Jens as usual.

Wow - classy, well-spoken guy.

Agreed

ttt

ttt