Jens Pulver to fight in March in Chicago

Jens is gonna give it another try.It says his return but i think he fights this month too.He's fighting for upstart Chicago Cagefighting Championship.It's to bad guys like him didn't make enough when the sport was still young that he can't quit when he should.http://mmajunkie.com/news/22030/former-ufc-champ-jens-pulver-returns-to-action-in-march-in-chicago.mma

He's fighting in the XFO on January 22, 2011 in Woodstock Illinois.

i will be there

TTT for Jens, I hear he's looking sharp!!

Villa Park is not necessarily bumfuck.

I mean it is krap alliv spelled backwards, but....

plastekt - Every time I read "MMA EVENT IN CHICAGO" it ends up being in bumfuck, Illinois or Gary.

You have to understand that the XFO fan base is out of McHenry County, and Curran MMA where Jens is currently training is in Crystal Lake. Sometimes they have shows at the Copernicus Center in Chicago, but, not very often. ALL of the XFO's are always worth the trip.

mmachicago - Jens is gonna give it another try.It says his return but i think he fights this month too.He's fighting for upstart Chicago Cagefighting Championship.It's to bad guys like him didn't make enough when the sport was still young that he can't quit when he should.http://mmajunkie.com/news/22030/former-ufc-champ-jens-pulver-returns-to-action-in-march-in-chicago.mma

I dont understand what the thread is about? Are you promoting MMA in Chicao? Because you're not doing a good job of stating that the main attraction should retire.

I hope Pulver wins this by KO then retires.

<blockquote>kinsey3745 - <blockquote>mmachicago - Jens is gonna give it another try.It says his return but i think he fights this month too.He's fighting for upstart Chicago Cagefighting Championship.It's to bad guys like him didn't make enough when the sport was still young that he can't quit when he should.http://mmajunkie.com/news/22030/former-ufc-champ-jens-pulver-returns-to-action-in-march-in-chicago.mma&lt;/blockquote&gt;&lt;br /><br />I dont understand what the thread is about? Are you promoting MMA in Chicao? Because you're not doing a good job of stating that the main attraction should retire. <br /><br /></blockquote><br />You don't get it cause there is nothing to get.I'm not trying to promote anything.Don't try to shoot everyone down get that.Well i didn't write it in dumb ass so probably not.<br />If anything all i'm saying is he shouldn't have to fight for upstart promotions.He should be sitting back spending the money that he has earned.

hopefully Jens is training his sub defense like crazy.......

it's not like he's being KO'd left and right

who is he training with that is better than training with spencer fisher, matt hughes, or josh neer? who all is out of currans gym?

I will be there.

Solid card with a great chick fight on the card: Patti Lee vs Felice Herrig

I don't know why he can't get his own gym financed or something. The guy is a freaking legend and a pretty damn good coach, too. Phone Post

Haha patti....I hope felice hurts you lol

t

supermanTC - Haha patti....I hope felice hurts you lol

Lol, no bias there...

ttt

keith is that fight signed yet?

WrestlingSucks - who is he training with that is better than training with spencer fisher, matt hughes, or josh neer? who all is out of currans gym?

Jens needed work on his ground game and Curran is providing that. It's not always who you are training with but what you are training. Bart Palaszewski also trains at Currans.