Jens Pulver's Next Fight

1/22/2011 vs Mike Lindquist (19-20, lost 4 in a row)

XFO 38

Woodstock, IL

1/22/11

Jens Pulver vs. Mike Lindquist

Michele Gutierrez vs. Jillian Lybarger

Bryan Humes vs. Eric Prindle

Michael Corey vs. Tom Ahrens

Dexter Wright vs. Joey Diehl

Will Brooks vs. JR Hines

Actually, Ultmma.com has Lindquist at 19-20, Sherdog has him at 6-19...

www.sherdog.com/fighter/Mike-Lindquist-12063

I really wish Jens would retire. I know he loves the sport and might have a little left in the tank but damn.

Sagiv Lapkin -  

Dana should make him a commentator on the PPV's.

This

Much repect for Jens Pulver. When I met him at the first UFC fan Expo he was the coolest fighter I ever met. Hope he wins.

I will be at that fight, ringside with Jens and the boys. I respect Jens for all he has done and understand that he doesn't want to go out on a losing streak.

http://mmainsight.com/wordpress/2011/01/03/95/
Check out the link, we created a Twitter list to send to the UFC to request Jens is inducted into the UFC Hall of Fame.

He should be in the hall of fame for being the first lightweight champ.

Jens should fight Ryan Bixler at 145. It's on the table, but no reply from Team Jens.

No disrespect meant from me here.

^^^

Who in the fuck is Ryan Bixler and what has he ever accomplished to make him think he deserves to speak Jens Pulver's name, much less call him out in a fight?

GTFO with that garbage.

No disrespect meant from me here either.

Always liked jens but after watching driven it made me appreciate him much more. I will always root for lil evil. Phone Post

jjj2121 -  ^^^

Who in the fuck is Ryan Bixler and what has he ever accomplished to make him think he deserves to speak Jens Pulver's name, much less call him out in a fight?

GTFO with that garbage.

Lol, if you ONLY knew. Not going to be the one to post it.

And Corey is a badass.

Hired Gun - I really wish Jens would retire. I know he loves the sport and might have a little left in the tank but damn.

Same with me... I've been a huge fan of Jens, he was my first and as gay as it sounds, favorite of all time. But I just don't want to see him lose more. I think he would make an excellent coach though! And his passion towards the sport would only make him a better coach.

Living Legend. And that term is overused, especially here. Phone Post

jjj2121 -  ^^^

GTFO with that garbage.

Why does not need to be brought up. Kieth has it right.

You mean to tell me that nobody hear knows THEEEEE Ryan Bixler?

Keith McKay - Jens should fight Ryan Bixler at 145. It's on the table, but no reply from Team Jens.

No disrespect meant from me here.

Now he wants to fight Jens?

TTT for Lil Evil!!!

I know ryan bixler....haha and would love to see him and jens.....Bixler is my boy

Hang em up Jens you crying little girl Phone Post