Jens Pulver's Next Fight

jjj2121 -  ^^^

Who in the fuck is Ryan Bixler and what has he ever accomplished to make him think he deserves to speak Jens Pulver's name, much less call him out in a fight?

GTFO with that garbage.

No disrespect meant from me here either.

LOL. BINGO'd.

whatever helps him put food on the table. i will try to be there

will this be broadcast in any form, or will I have to rely on someone hopefully capturing cellphone footage to see this?

WAR Pulver

Keith McKay - 
jjj2121 -  ^^^

Who in the fuck is Ryan Bixler and what has he ever accomplished to make him think he deserves to speak Jens Pulver's name, much less call him out in a fight?

GTFO with that garbage.

Lol, if you ONLY knew. Not going to be the one to post it.
If there is some personal shit between them, he can go to Curran's and settle it there rather than trying to get a fight with Jens in a lame attempt to get semi-famous, which is what that initial post came off as.

Keith McKay - 
jjj2121 -  ^^^

GTFO with that garbage.

Lol, if you ONLY knew. Not going to be the one to post it.

I sure as hell hope your kidding about this one Keith because if it's not I'd expect better from you.

In Bixler's last 11 fights this past year he is 4 wins 6 loses and 1 draw. Journeyman's record at best. Absolutely nothing for Jens to gain from this fight.

Go get em Jens. Much respect.

Hired Gun - I really wish Jens would retire. I know he loves the sport and might have a little left in the tank but damn.

I've gotta' say I'm with ya on this one. I had the same conversation with Jens about three years ago!

No country for old men!

http://www.x-fighting.tv/x-fighting/images/homeJan22.jpg 

whatever happened to Fiederosa(Sunshine) or whatever his name is...I went to an XFO event about 4 years ago and the whole fricking crowd was there for him...last I heard he wanted to focus on his wrestling gym? Can anyone confirm?

I think he fought not too long ago. He coulda been a contender.

You guys are very disrespectful. Jens Pulver is a pioneer of the sport. Let the man go out the way he wants. Doesn't he deserve that for the the years he has entertained us?

CraneFu - You guys are very disrespectful. Jens Pulver is a pioneer of the sport. Let the man go out the way he wants. Doesn't he deserve that for the the years he has entertained us?
it's the internet, what do you expect? Just ignore them :)

And in-case ya missed it in the other topic, appreciate ya posting my vid on the "Jens for HOF" page.

I don't have Twitter, but how's the campaign coming along?

K-Dub-"T" - 
jjj2121 -  ^^^

GTFO with that garbage.

No disrespect meant from me here either.<br type="_moz" />

LOL. BINGO'd.

Only the Brits are allowed to use the term "bingo'd" around here. Your sign on date is way too early for that shite.

brahmabull81 - One of the first celebrity fighters to actually start training at the Miletich gym was Jens Pulver. Jens at one point in his career may have been the best pound for pound MMA fighter in the world. And now, Jens has reached another level of success as one of the coaches on the famed Spike TV reality fighting show in the current season.

When Jens returned home from filming this TV show just a few weeks ago, he received a most stunning surprise when he entered his house. Two Miletich Team Elite fighters, Adrienna Jenkins and Ryan Bixler, were very busy together in his bed. Of course Adrienna is the long time girlfriend and fiancee of Mr. Pulver. Ryan is clearly one of the up and coming young new stars in the camp. Subsequently Ryan and Adrienna were thrown off the team by Mr. Miletich. I wonder why they were thrown out, and yet Matt Hughes was not for the same violation if not worse?

Once again, congratulations to Mr. Miletich for the great example of dishonesty and betrayal he set for Ryan and Adrienna to follow. Needless to say that the effects of this incident in the training gym continue to degrade the attitudes, motivations, and respect of the fighters, and hence their performance.
Holy shit, what douchebags!