Jens will KO Gomi

I know Jens is a great striker but Gomi is the closest I've ever seen to someone who is cannot be KO'ed. The guy simply has a skull made out of iron.

Whatever happens, it should be a hell of a fight.

Yeah I cannot wait for this battle

TBidness

Jens can beat Gomi. Will he I don't know. I'm riding with LIL EVIL!!!!!!

Jens will be victorious. He is on fire right now!

I like Gomi but Jen's time to show his true champion-like abilities has come. If Jen's works on his wrestling there is nothing Gomi could do but get hurt standing.

What are the rules to the fight? since Jens is giving up some much weight?

"If Jens hits him he will go down, no matter how good Gomi's chin is, that is just a plain fact."

Um... that's actually NOT a fact. That's an opinion. Big difference.

The fans are the real winners with this one. What a fight. Makes up for the fact that Sak/Silva IV is on the same card.

I'm pulling for Jens.

useless - I think its at 160 and I beleive Pulver is weighing in it around 158 right now...

TBidness

I am going with Jens. He has excellent wrestling and better hands. His hands lately have looked VEEERRRRY nasty.

TBidness good looking out, thanks for the info

I'll give to the evil one, he's been boxing out the mma arena, he has to keep the fight standing, he will win for sure.

This is so hard to call! I can't make a decision...oh i got one...draw! lol

Jens hit's abnormaly hard...Gomi has a freaky chin. Both are great! Time will tell. People too easily underestimate Gomi, while I also feel they do the same for Jens.

I'm very excited for this fight!

Jens will KO Gomi

do not underestimate gomi.......this will be a great fight

Can he carry his power at 160 lbs. thats the key factor for Jens.

Mosely and De La Hoya had a rough time using their power when they move up to their max weight division.

Date: 12/02/04 09:21 PM
448 Total Posts Ignore User

Edit

Uh let me see here...Jens last victory over top competition.....about 3 YEARS ago(BJ Penn). Don't believe the hype. Since suffering his second consecutive KO he trained boxing real hard for the past 18 months and is suddenly this dynamo on his feet! Gomi is gonna make him look silly

IT WAS JUST EASIER TO CUT AND PASTE MY PREVIOUS POST.
GOOD LUCK JENS NEXT TIME OUT!

wasn't uematsu top comp?

Great fight! Who will they match up against Pulver next? I hope it's Sudo!

lol @ 500 and ur still here