Jeremy Jackson the man

and he'll always be known for chasing a little pussy rather than being one. later, ma

ttt for jeremy.
good warrior of the fight game

"I don't care if I ride this bandwagon to hell alone...GO SCORPION!"

Hey, as long as I have a fucking pulse, I'm on that bandwagon right with you.

Kick Ass Scorpion!!!!!

(Excuse my language)

Im all behind Jeremy on this one.

ttt for JJ

ttt

ttt

yeah, the Man Without A Brain.....

The guy has been living in his car and sleeping in his trunk.

He hasn't been in the UFC in forever and looks like his career is over.

His girlfriends chronically break up with him and kick him out when he is broke.

AND he is given the opportunity of living and training in a house with other pro fighters, and supplied with the best trainers, food, etc.

But NO, Jeremy meets some girl at the pool and decides it's a good idea to break clearly stated rules and get himself tossed. A man can chase tail any time of the day or night. Although you need to be able to use some basic judgement at times.

After hearing all of Jeremy's talk on the show about how it's so great to be there, and that how he is now going to straighten his life out and move up to the big leagues in life. How his life is so terrible and that this 100K winnings on the show is practically already spent, and how it will change his life around b/c he knows he will win.....

THEN, in his very next move, he breaks a very simple and obvious rule and basically just says "fuck it", I'm tired of hanging around with a bunch of guys. This is boring, i need some other type of excitment.... And then proceeds to get his own ass kicked off the show....

I had a tear in my eye for the guy during part of this episode. But after his dickhead move, I had to say "good riddens" , we don't need people that stupid in the MMA gene pool, or in any gene pool for that matter.

Ultraman is pretty much correct...
I don't have a problem with Jeremy and think he's a good fighter but when the show was going over his story about how he has been homeless, etc... I said out loud, "That's a dude that consistently makes bad decisions... he is his own worst enemy and a victim of himself."

Then he goes and does what he does and proves me right. It seems he is chronic and compulsive with bad decisions. It also makes me wonder about his upbringing and his relationship with his family. Why is he homeless? His mother posts here regularly, why is she leaving her child out in the cold? Is there something more to the story that we don't know?

Perhaps these other girls keep kicking him out because he's sneaking out at night to boink lifeguards...

I think Din Thomas said it... he has to realize that he has a decision to make and that there is a resolution... something needs to be done.

Jeremy seems like a good kid that is a victim of a questionable past (why has he "cried so many tears?) and childhood. Everybody has a story and everybody has choices. He is standing at a crossroads and needs to make a choice. Hopefully this was a big wake up call for him and hopefully we will see him back on track and putting his past and unwise choices behind him.

Peace-
Cam

I have another theory. Maybe Jeremy thought that since Chris Leben went AWOL, then moved on to lose his next 2 fights, yet was given a UFC contract and golden boy treatment, maybe Jeremy thought some drama would be good for his career. It worked like a charm for Leben. Maybe Jeremy's only mistake was he forgot to get wasted on liquor before he left.

I just hope this means we get to see Serra_Clemente

rules arent hard to follow

Santos is correct.

Peace-
Cam

You are right Rich, I really thought Jeremy was a cool cat......That being said I was impressed with his game as well. He had great standup, solid takedowns and good bjj.........I missed him after he left, he was a great training partner.......No Love , Get Paid

I was completely shocked that he was kicked off the show, and wish him
the best. Seemed like a very nice guy, with solid skills.

Anybody else think JJ looked like he was jonesin for heroin? In all the interviews he was pale-faced, had really chapped lips and bloodshot eyes. I'm surprised he wasn't scratching his neck.

whenever some of you critics find Utopia, please be sure to send me directions, because I'd love to live in your perfect world.  later, ma

LOL @ everyone calling Dana a prick. For what? for enforcing the rulls?

Look The guy may be a hell of a fighter, but when he was telling about how he lives in his car and girls keep kicking him out the only thing I said to my wife was "my guess is that he current situation is the result of doing stupid shit."

BINGO here he was some guy goes from living in his car to a mansion where they will pay him 1,000 bucks a week just to be on the show, never mind if he wins he gets a min 100,000.00 deal and a shot at the title.

Yet he decided to go get laid. Damn I hope that was some good pussy, and from what I could tell the Life guard was a chubby chick.

Somehow because Jackson can't keep his dick in his pants or make an intelligent decision, Dana is an ass hole??

LOL, this only shows the mentality of some of you people, Jackson was a total dumbass for throwing away this HUGE chance over this. You guys slammed the hell out of the dude from last season who left because of his girlfriend who he had only been dating for a couple of months, yet Jackson is the man for tossing it all away on a one night stand.

Next time Jackson needs to remember two words.....JACK OFF!

"I have another theory... maybe Jeremy thought some drama would be good for his career. It worked like a charm for Leben."

This theory also passed my mind. And building off of Mat Santos' comment that their needs to be some sort of enforcement, it seems like there was a better television-drama opportunity for Dana to take advantage of.

Jeremy could have been the personal "slave" to the other house members (cooking, cleaning, carrying jock straps).

Jeremy could have been forced to run a punishing gauntlet of drills.

Jeremy could have been forced to put on a talent show every night to entertain the guys.

Jeremy could have kept fighting but all of his purse winnings get split up to the other fighters.

Jeremy could have gone out one day and begged, scraped, borrowed money to survive so as to remind him why he needs to fight for the contract (what he has versus what he could get).

Jeremy could have simply been presented with the option of either leaving right away or dealing with whatever punishment the guys came up with (the crazy ideas alone would have made for good TV).

Dane, I love the show and thanks for it, but this was a wasted opportunity for interesting television (granted, "interesting" is an opinion).

PBY - we didn't say what Jeremy did was smart - it was a very stupid move on his part.  He thought with his dick and paid a huge price.  To me no different than Kenny Stevens not coming in making weight - threw away a golden opportunity for us as fans to get to see more of.   

But I've yet to admire and think highly of Dana in any capacity.  He's like the rich kid that everyone wants to be seen with - but behind his back you trash talk him.  Yes he selectively chooses who to like and not like - who he throws the opportunity to fight in the UFC or not.  Apparently if you kiss his ass, give him a good ball wash and suck up to Dana you have a better opportunity to fight in the UFC - if you dis him you're history.  It's his playground and you have to kiss up and show some talent.

Am I glad that we now have a huge pool of fighters coming from TUF?  absolutely. 

But is there a consistency of rules followed from one season to the next?  no

And is there a rhyme or reason to the contracts dangled much like a carrot overhead?  no  - you see whomever Dana/Zuffa wants to put in when they want to.  and we sit around like puppydogs lapping up spilled milk.  and I'm one of those damn stupid dogs as well.

later, ma