Seriously! He's definitely no Harvard grad! Phone Post 3.0

TelligmansTitties - Seriously! He's definitely no Harvard grad! Phone Post 3.0

Lol!!

havard? Phone Post 3.0

Sogflop - But.. He's a minority. Phone Post 3.0
ahahah Phone Post 3.0

Linsanity IMO Phone Post 3.0

"If he was a black player, you couldn't say this/nobody would care."

Lin graduated from one of the most prestige universities in the world and was the starting point guard on the most valued basketball franchise in the world

Dude lived the American Dream Phone Post

Lin's in a bad situation in Houston. He's definitely way overpaid and b/c of that he's not allowed to develop and make mistakes. Then people expect him to be the savior of the team when he's limited to 20 minutes a game.

His best skills don't fit Houston's scheme. And he's playing scared as shit b/c he's got the shortest leash of anyone on the team.

At best, I can see him being a Sam Cassell-type of player.

Bunch of dumbass racists on this thread.

One of the pitfalls of Lin becoming a celebrity, I guess.

I'm about to fire up Fast and Furious: Tokyo Drift, so I can remember him before he became famous.

I was pissed when Vin Diesel punched him in the original, but hey you don't call Dom Toretto a rat.

Liyon - Lin's in a bad situation in Houston. He's definitely way overpaid and b/c of that he's not allowed to develop and make mistakes. Then people expect him to be the savior of the team when he's limited to 20 minutes a game.

His best skills don't fit Houston's scheme. And he's playing scared as shit b/c he's got the shortest leash of anyone on the team.

At best, I can see him being a Sam Cassell-type of player.

Sam Cassell hit his share of clutch shots in bigtime games. I think you're either selling Sam short or giving Lin more credit than he deserves.

But i agree with your other comments about his situation.