Jeremy Stephens On Brian Ortega

See you down the road skip. Jeremy KO’s t-city. Hopefully they make that fight for 227

I didn’t know he was black...

Heaviest hitter and best chin in the division.  Been crushing dudes for way to long to next get a shot

Who the fook..

Ortega is Gracie tough.  Heathen is Dan Henderson tough.  He's right about Ortega being soft.  Bunch of Hollywood pillow fighters.

He needs to worry more about the beatdown Aldo is gonna give him

I want to see this fight

Dreville79 -

He needs to worry more about the beatdown Aldo is gonna give him

Jeremy is gonna smoke this version of aldo. Vicious KO by heathen 

Aldo wins and Ortega gets a sub in the 3rd.

Meh

He is promoting himself like he needs to.

He isn't undefeated and on a 6 fight ufc win streak all finishes and last few were brand names, koing one who has stephens number. 

Rematch with frankie was the move for ortega if anything, but frankie couldn't make weight. 

Winning the interum belt for beating stephens would get almost as much hate from fans as kabibs vs al.

Smart to wait for someone on another long win streak and a real belt. This is an important fight. Deserves to still happen if health permits. 

Stevens beats aldo and he or frankie will be on deck.

I like this matchup. I’m a big fan of both - how can you not be? Unless you believe the WWE is real and base fighters on personalities like a woman who watches soap opera.

I think Jeremy is aging in fight years and Ortega is rising. You can NEVER count Jeremy out and with his power he can lose every minute of every round and finish you in the last 2 seconds, but I think Ortega will rise to the challenge and show that his striking is underrated. We’ve seen that technique can beat Jeremy and Ortega has it.

I do, however, think it comes down to Ortega weathering a storm and even being rocked, cut or knocked down. Which I’d like to see, because everyone wants to know what Ortega is made of when it’s not going his way, he’s bleeding or hurt.

I think he has what it takes.

Just looking forward to a good damn fight, which it will be.

Anyhow, let’s just enjoy him KOing Aldo first. I mean, who isn’t looking forward to a bunch of butthurt Brazilian wannabes?

Who cares. Stephens has to run his mouth because he knows he'll never be a champ. 

Animal Mother - 

Who cares. Stephens has to run his mouth because he knows he'll never be a champ. 

You’re not psychic and don’t know what he thinks, Ms Cleo.

Even if he thought that, take your won advice: “Who cares?”

The people just want to see a fight.

Now crawl back under your bridge, KKM.

I’d like to see Aldo fight Ortega. 

I don’t see Ortega running through Aldo on the ground but I’d love to see how it unfolds. 

Wrong thread.

Wrong thread

Wrong thread.

Wrong thread.