Jeremy stephens vs josh emmett!!

www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/mixed-martial-arts/os-ufc-orlando-main-event-20180118-story.html

The main event for UFC Orlando! Great fight!! Toss up fight in my opinion

Seriously?

Rough main event.

Stephens will get floored

No, really?

Who the fook are those guys?

Jake95 -

Rough main event.

He's only been ko'd once ever......however he does get hit A LOT and Emmett apparently has some horse KO power

No funnin?!?

That’s a great fight. Hopefully Josh makes weight.

Non N00B -
Jake95 -

Rough main event.

He's only been ko'd once ever......however he does get hit A LOT and Emmett apparently has some horse KO power

My thoughts exactly....Jeremy is ages old in fight years

mada -

Guess they have zero interest in pushing Jeremy into contender status. Seems like a stupid match up to me. Joe Silva was much better at this.

He’s going to have to push himself into contention at this point. They arnt going to start building him now. I enjoy watching Jeremy but he’s going to be the baddest ass gate keeper in the division until he literally beats everyone

Emmett is ranked like 4 after his KO of Lamas. If Jeremy wins he moves into the top 5 as well I assume. Makes sense to me

Damn I am not going to go. All of the fights on this card look like they were just thrown together with whoever is available due to all the cards this month and next.

It’s a good fight and a terrible main event.

Good matchup. It would push either into fringe contention.

War Stephens.

Morgz -
mada -

Guess they have zero interest in pushing Jeremy into contender status. Seems like a stupid match up to me. Joe Silva was much better at this.

He’s going to have to push himself into contention at this point. They arnt going to start building him now. I enjoy watching Jeremy but he’s going to be the baddest ass gate keeper in the division until he literally beats everyone

Like Holloway. He beat everyone to get his fucking shot. Even Stevens.

Good matchup, lousy as a main event. No chance I pay to attend this event.

Should you really move up to #4 in a division when you didn’t even make weight?