Jericho vs Ambrose

This match STUNK. The crowd couldn't give a rats arse and there were even boring chants. Weapon matches are so dated.

It seems Ambrose has become stale and the shine has worn off. His match with Lesnar bombed at WM too.

Where does Ambrose go from here? Phone Post 3.0

Have him win MITB and throw him in the Roman/Rollins mix.

It was terrible. The only good spot was Jericho on the tacks.

I was at Extreme Rules, the problem with the match was the placement and pace. It was right after the best match of the night and was almost a half hour. After IC match I needed a pretzel and a beer, so I came back in time after the entrances. It was quiet, no big pops, just everyone yelling what weapon they wanted. They could've cut the match in half. It would've been the shit during the attitude era. Phone Post 3.0

Ambrose stinks. Phone Post 3.0

Helen7 - This match STUNK. The crowd couldn't give a rats arse and there were even boring chants. Weapon matches are so dated.

It seems Ambrose has become stale and the shine has worn off. His match with Lesnar bombed at WM too.

Where does Ambrose go from here? Phone Post 3.0
agreed, he has been really bad lately and he was white hot before Wrestlemania

I think it's time to turn him heel, maybe turn on a returning Cena Phone Post 3.0

He keeps having "extreme" matches that can't work these days. Phone Post 3.0

Is the Alcoholic who hangs out under a bridge match with Corbin the next PPV feud for him?

HERES HOPING! *fingers crossed*

But on a serious note I get hes supposed to be some form of Cactus Jack/Funk comedy relief that may turn "crazy" at any moment. Kids may like him but he's tacky in execution of it. Get it?