Jermain Taylor fights 2morrow...

In boxing tomorrow, Jermain Taylor fights Arthur Abraham. I'll go with Taylor by KO. Your pick?

I say Abraham's corner poisons Taylor's water but overdoes it and Taylor drops dead in round 3.

IrishFighter110 - Abraham ko.

Jermains cardio down the stretch of fights is baffling, you don't see too many top level boxers gas in fights.

The same reason they put conversations of Abu Dahbi, K-1 and Olympic wrestling and Judo on here...

incredible tournament beginning this weekend... I lost all faith (and money) in taylor after the pavlik fights, I think AA will have the intangibles to grind out the win...

Taylor is damaged goods, though who knows if he's got enough left for AA

TTT for JT

If AA whispers during a clinch in the first round to JT, "hey man this a good seventh round", JT faints. TKO AA!

Abraham is one of my picks to make the finals.

Jermain always seems to get tired and fade as a fight goes on, I expect the same tomorrow. He might jump out to a quick lead especially since Abraham tends to start slow. But the longer it goes the less effective he will become and King Arthur should come on strong down the stretch to possibly get a KO.

HarlemSavoy -  why do people put boxing conversations in the MMA forum?

Because boxing is a part of MMA, just like BJJ is a part of MMA?

bryanand - Jermains cardio down the stretch of fights is baffling, you don't see too many top level boxers gas in fights.

I know! Its so weird. He will be fine until the 12th round. His last loss was incredible. I have never seen a fighter be in such control of a fight and then just have nothing left.

PoundforPound - Abraham is one of my picks to make the finals.

Jermain always seems to get tired and fade as a fight goes on, I expect the same tomorrow. He might jump out to a quick lead especially since Abraham tends to start slow. But the longer it goes the less effective he will become and King Arthur should come on strong down the stretch to possibly get a KO.

This, Abraham should be able to get a late KO. Great fight.

Tough to call, but I think Abraham will take it.

Abraham has the perfect style to beat Taylor. He'll spend the first minute and a half of every round with his guard up high and picking off Taylor's shots. He'll come on strong the last minute of every round, steal the round,and hurt Taylor and wear him out in the process. He'll stop him in the later rounds when Taylor starts to tire out. Abraham by ko somewhere between rds. 8-10.

TOM666 - I say Abraham's corner poisons Taylor's water but overdoes it and Taylor drops dead in round 3.

Why?is the fight in Germany?

Taylor is a really, really good fighter who hasn't looked great lately. I don't understand it. I mean, he beat B-Hop twice, and Hopkins went on to smoke Tarver. Whether you think he won the Hopkins fights or not, they were very good fights and to deal with Hopkins the way he did was impressive. He looked to be one of the very best of the "new" generation, then he shit the bed.

I'm hoping the last fight was a reality check for him, because at +240 I couldn't pass him up.

I think this is a really bad match up for Jermaine. Abraham really comes on strong in the later rounds and that is usually when Taylor is gassing. I will be pulling for him, but Abraham is my pick to win the whole thing.

Great 24/7 style video about the tourney:
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/blog/index?entryID=4562416&name=rafael_dan

if taylor can buuild up a good early lead he should be able to hang on. taylor by decision. if taylor loses he's done as a top fighter

Abe.