Jermain Taylor fights 2morrow...

amazing how Germany is the new hot spot for boxing

Abraham by KO.

What time is this fight?  Is 5:00pm eastern time correct?

I know Showtime is showing it on tape delay later tonight, but I don't get that channel and want to watch it live.

FondledbyRainbowPants - What time is this fight?  Is 5:00pm eastern time correct?

I know Showtime is showing it on tape delay later tonight, but I don't get that channel and want to watch it live.

5pm eastern, fuck me? Time to go for my long run already then.

aaaaargh, the fight is in Berlin, I just got back from there two weeks ago. For anybody who hasn't been in Berlin, it is a awesome fucking city.

gatotwopointoh - 
FondledbyRainbowPants - What time is this fight?  Is 5:00pm eastern time correct?

5pm eastern, fuck me? Time to go for my long run already then.
hehe yeah I don't know if that's confirmed.  That could be the start of the broadcast and they will have a fight or two before the main one.  I'm not sure I can't find much just 5:00pm est on one site.

HarlemSavoy -  why do people put boxing conversations in the MMA forum?

It's NOT the MMA forum. Does it say MMAGround? As a mod you should be ashamed to mod a forum where you haven't read the home page. This is a combat sport forum. The Boxing forum that exists here is in the TRAINING FORUMS.

The only way to save face is to ask Kirkrirk to demod you.

i hope he's o.k... they say they are keeping him for observation for a few days.

ttt

a whole lot of correct on this thread