Jérôme Le Banner vs Sergei Kharitonov Glory 10

Yes please

Gonna be great

BoOm!!!!!!!

Jerome was my favourite fighter back in the K1 days. Still think its so sad he never concurred the K1-title... when hoost broke his arm in 2002 it was just tragic - Jerome had been dominating that whole tournament and looked like an unstoppable machine - and he continued to fight with a friggin broken arm - true warrior. Think hoost kicked that arm 2 - 3 times after the initial break and that led to a loong downtime for jerome.

War LEBANNER!

Sabaki - BoOm!!!!!!!

Jerome was my favourite fighter back in the K1 days. Still think its so sad he never concurred the K1-title... when hoost broke his arm in 2002 it was just tragic - Jerome had been dominating that whole tournament and looked like an unstoppable machine - and he continued to fight with a friggin broken arm - true warrior. Think hoost kicked that arm 2 - 3 times after the initial break and that led to a loong downtime for jerome.

War LEBANNER!

Same as.

I LOVE Le Banner. He is one of the baddest men on the planet.

I love Sergei, but he is out of his element here..

Kharitonov is pretty terrible at kickboxing, however Le Banner is way, way past his expiration date.

Kharitonov is going to plod through Le Banner's strikes and probably KO him due to Lebanner's chin being shot. Le Banner should have retired in 2010.

Wish this was an mma fight instead and can Bellator or the UFC please sign Sergei he is one of the best HW out there period. Phone Post 3.0

huggy bear - Wish this was an mma fight instead and can Bellator or the UFC please sign Sergei he is one of the best HW out there period. Phone Post 3.0

He is no longer one of the best HW's. Kharitonov's ground game has become nonexistent and he has gained too much weight. He's very slow and plodding, all he can do is hope to trap someone against the cage and throw haymakers with the 4 oz gloves on.