Jerry Millen: Dana Cried When He Didn't Sign Fedor

Jerry Millen talks about Dana White not signing Fedor.  He went home and cried. lol

M-1 Global: Jerry Millen on Dana White

Anarkis is correct. Gary is a fucking plague on the sport.

Bas kicked off the post by letting fans know that Millen’s name is actually Gary but he goes by the name Jerry because it is “cool”.

First of all, everything is fake about this guy, his name is Gary Millen, not Jerry, he doesn’t think Gary sounds cool so Jerry was the name, ask for his drivers licence. About his appearance I have some comments too, but that’s for later, I have way more on him.

He went on to say Millen knew nothing about MMA and he faked it in his video tape he submitted to PRIDE when applying for a job.

He got his job by faking that he knew the MMA game, his friend, who knows MMA, would tell him through a microphone (he was wearing a headset) what he would have to say when watching a tape of MMA. That tape he send to the Pride people, they believed he could do it and they took him in.

Millen began to piss off Rutten and Quadros when he’d cut out segments and fights to show a ring girls and entire entrances. Millen didn’t want PRIDE to have any unique segments rather he wanted them to be more like boxing.

He cut out the funny skits that we use to do at the opening of the show, he wanted to make it more look like boxing. I told him that EVERY organization in the world already did that and that people enjoyed the stuff we did before because we did something fresh and new, they NEVER complained before about the editing, they did now. But no, he wanted to make it look like all other organizations.

So that was out and he started to cut the shows together. The complains were like that he cut out fights in order to show some ring girl. Or he showed the entire walk through to the ring but than cut the fights? This didn’t make sense, we are watching fights, but he cuts the fights?

Gary “Jerry” Millen was given too much power by the PRIDE brass and that was when he began to throw his worthless weight around.

They acknowledged that they gave Jerry, and these are there words: “Too much power”, I also told them how he REALLY got his job in Pride and what he did more for lies, but … they believed in second chances and they wanted to give him another shot?! After all the things I told them, they still wanted to give him a second chance?!

Millen was worthless behind the scenes and PRIDE’s business sense in general ruined the relationships with Rutten, Quadros and Ranallo.

First to leave was Quadros…

He went out with me and Stephen Quadros the first night, we went to see some Pancrase fights. I realized that he didn’t like Stephen at all, don’t know why. He would ask me what I wanted to drink, and while Stephen was standing next to me, he wouldn’t ask him anything and gave me only a drink. I asked Stephen afterwards if he did something to piss him off, Stephen had no clue. But I knew that there was something going on.

Next thing I is that they fired Stephen a show later.

Now I guess that Jerry now needed a new victim that he could push around, and Mauro Ranallo was that victim, why? Again, I have no clue, but he started to mess with him. I believe because he saw that Mauro was unbelievably talented and maybe he was jealous?

Followed by Rutten…

Anyway, this stress and the fact that Pride never gave me a raise after even 6 years of working for them started to bother me. They tell everybody that I am “the face of Pride”, but they do anything to make it easier on me.

Please understand this, I flew at least 11 times a year to Japan, that’s 77 days gone from home, coming home with a jet lag and than still have to leave the house to do seminars and other stuff because they didn’t pay me enough to live form that. So it became really hard on the family for me and together with the stress from Jerry Millen I though, “I don’t need and deserve this, I am out.” Everybody remembers the “I quit” letter on my website? And after that the President came to talk to me and I told the people that I was back again, remember that? Than they started to do other stuff and that’s where I announced that I this time REALLY quit. And now Millen says that HE did that?

Finally the last victim of the broadcast booth, Mauro Ranallo.

Than when Jerry came to tell Mauro that there was something going down and that he probably was going to be the US representative of Pride, (so this time he took the job from the Japanese people, remember, these were the people that gave him a second chance!!) and he took their place, I guess he did a lot of talking to Mr. Sakikabara and Mr. Sakikabara believed him! They got fired and he got the job. Mauro called me from Japan! And he told me that if THAT was going to happen, he would quit, he would NEVER work under Gary Millen he said. They announced it, and Mauro quit.

Millen displayed his wealth of knowledge while sitting ringside when he’d ask Bas what a kimura was…

He also started to “second guess” Mauro, if Mauro would say “Wow, nice kimura attempted there!!”, he would use his microphone and ask me, (Mauro and I BOTH could hear this, NOT the people at home), “Is that a kimura Bas?”

I report you decide!

Great interview.... TTT

So Millen wins the personal battle he has with Dana by helping convince Fedor's management  not to let him sign with the UFC.

The fans (and Fedor) lose as they will never see the Last Emperor face the best HW fighters available -- most of whom are in the UFC.

Way to go Gar Bear...

Not only that, he stole his hair AND his pant-suit from Annie Lennox.

And LOL at "Fedor would fight Brock Lesnar for free in this gym right now if Dana would let it happen."

Only IF M-1 could own half of the gym and PPV rights....

What a piece of shit. I hate anyone Bas Ruten doesnt like, and this guy makes it pretty easy.

I hope dana didnt smash his ferrari while crying , or run over his grass while pulling up to his mansion.

Honestly, Gary/Jerry is a horrible sniveling little rat.

What a douche.

Jerry cried when his doc ran out of botox, and nearly killed himself when CVS was out of Feria, as his roots were showing...

Anarkis2 - Posting anything about Jerry Millen should be an instant ban.
So say BLAF's shills.

Not a huge BLAF fan, but would love to see him KO Millen.

Ausgepicht - 
Anarkis2 - Posting anything about Jerry Millen should be an instant ban.
So say BLAF's shills.

I've never heard any fan of MMA show anything less than contempt for this fool...

Ok, I was at the M-1 event.  Although I do not condone or endorse this behavior it did cause my inner adolescent to bust out in laughter:

A UG member, who shall remain nameless, took the opportunity to purposely shake both Jerry Millen's and the Pav's hands directly after handling his own balls.

I struggled with the decision to relay this information, but.....there it is. 

God I can't stand that dude.

Old Feller - Ok, I was at the M-1 event.  Although I do not condone or endorse this behavior it did cause my inner adolescent to bust out in laughter:

A UG member, who shall remain nameless, took the opportunity to purposely shake both Jerry Millen's and the Pav's hands directly after handling his own balls.

I struggled with the decision to relay this information, but.....there it is. 

sounds like a hellva guy..........thats win in my book!!!! :)

I wonder if Millen cried when Pride was bought by the UFC and he was jobless?