Jerry Millen: Fedor Will Fight Lesnar For Free

The UFC was dying while Pride was keeping the sport alive.

crazydave - Who gives a shit what Millen thinks. He couldnt shine BLAF's balls

Jerry Millen is the yin to DW yang. People love and hate both of them. Jerry Millen gets a bad rep also because of Bas Rutten calling him out. Regardless of how slimy Millen is, he gets shit done and it very passionate about it, same as DW, just on a lower level.

not in the U.S.

and Pride is mainly responsible for the decline of the sport in Japan now.

its the other way around, ufc is afraid of fedor, he has already bitchslapped most of their socalled champions, Brock would be schooled

Trooper Soul - you can like or dislike the guy for some nerdy personal reasons, but jerry millen is an accomplished professional and usually nails it

How so?

Cindy

Jerry Millen..." Fedor will fight for free, but we need you to help us with M-1 Globals exposure and co-promote."

Dana White "/facepalm"

Uggg... anyone who supports the UFC in discussions about Fedor is just stupid. The information is out there, and has been laid out many times. Of course, Millen is pretty full of it here too. Fedor wouldn't fight anyone for free, this is just posturing.

EPGScott - Millen is an idiot. If he wasn't so concerned about his paycheck and Fedor's perfect record he would of signed with the UFC. They came up with any excuse possible to keep Fedor from the UFC HW division because they couldn't use $ as a reason. Everyone knows UFC can and did offer more than Strikeforce. My guess is M1 lied to Fedor just like they did to Mousasi.

i agree.. millen is special... but even though M-1/fedor was offered more contract $$ from the ufc than strikeforce does not mean that M-1 isn't making more business $$ with strikeforce than they would with the UFC.. if M-1 dropped the co-promotional tag and just went with the co-marketing and co-branding stuff that they really do... i believe the ufc would do a deal with them -

It would be nice to see Brock and Fedor fight but I would be satisfied with seeing them both just fight more often.

dana won't do that

if fedor beats brock on a 1 fight thing, it takes brock's stock down and the UFC doesn't want that

the only way they'll have a brock fight fedor, is if fedor comes to the UFC and signs a multi-fight deal

Fedor is the best in the history of the sport. Lesnar has 4 fights? lol......

and fedor needs the UFC? the whole point is this just continues to prove he not only doesn't need the UFC, he'd be taking a step down in competition to go there to fight 'the best'.

fuck the UFC. they don't need fedor, and fedor sure as shit doesn't need them

EPGScott - My guess is M1 lied to Fedor just like they did to Mousasi.

M1 did not lie to Mousasi. That was a lie Cindy started spreading and numerous people quoted Joel as saying the UFC made no offer.

doesn't brocky have mono... not sure if anybody would want to fight brocky until that shit is cleared up... besides fuckin dana is always running his mouth for his fighters... remember he tried to match sherk against mayweather?!!

LOL at Fedor fighting Brock for free

He's right in what he says: Fedor's willing & ready to fight whoever the current UFC champion is. I'm sure he's willing to fight any representative Dana would set him up against.

The onus is on the UFC to make the fight happen - not Fedor

laqueus - Uggg... anyone who supports the UFC in discussions about Fedor is just stupid. The information is out there, and has been laid out many times. Of course, Millen is pretty full of it here too. Fedor wouldn't fight anyone for free, this is just posturing.

I could see Fedor fighting Brock for free, if they just met somewhere to go at it. Seems like the kind of thing he would do.

da Vinci 81 - not in the U.S.

and Pride is mainly responsible for the decline of the sport in Japan now.

the decline is visible... sengoku and dream almost look theyre being held in a high school gym compared to the pride venues

Brock is too sick right now correct? He may never be his former self if he does get better. So send in Mir or Carwin (Nog has been done to death, and for the same reason, Randy is not relevant).

jellyman - Brock is too sick right now correct? He may never be his former self if he does get better. So send in Mir or Carwin (Nog has been done to death, and for the same reason, Randy is not relevant).

He isn't dying, he has mono lol

This makes Jerry look like an ass clown as he has to know that nobody would take this challenge, not even Fedor.
Why doesn't he go all the way and suggest they just do this on the street?