Jesse Lee Peterson EXPOSED as Gay Sexual Predator... UMAZIN'

the guy can barely form a logical thought, if he is actually a closeted gay hypocrite i wouldnt be surprised and could not possibly care any less.

1 Like

It will fuck with all the feminists of Hollywood which is a good thing but do we really need anymore acknowledgement of the abominations?

Time to take another one to the shed and putem down

Wtf?

Edit: so now he’s an ex-gay conversion story that’s all about Jesus, and interning for Greene.

2 Likes

Literally spit my drink out laughing at the pics of the witnesses. Open meth sores creating a 2nd asshole on that one guy’s forehead. LOL

5 Likes

So, a conservative can’t be gay? Not defending it, just asking.

lol this looks like some sort of bit

believe all crackheads?

“Allegations” lol

I allege that Jerry Nadler fucks the holes of a baker’s dozen doughnuts every morning.

admitedly, I’d like to know the MO of this “militant church”

sometimes the only way to get that debil out is to suck him out.

1 Like

Probably the same as all others.

“Anyone I don’t like is a fag. And God hates fags. Except me. It’s okay when I fuck men and little boys because God loves me and I praise Him”.

1 Like

It’s not real. It’s satire like the Babylon Bee.

Sounds like he’s going for the lib version of veritas

JLP is sort of like the Kevin Samuels for men. He is big on standing on the merits of your own making, developing character, etc.

He leans right and unapologetically Christian so he takes a lot of shit regardless of the content he puts out.

Jesse probably does do some gay shit, I’ve gotten that vibe for a while, just look at the skin tight shirts he wears. That said, I can’t i.agine why this dude cares so much. He’s uncomfortably invested in this, interviewing dudes Jesse fucked, like… bro… relax.

1 Like

He just wants Jesse to notice him.

May I remind everybody ‘allegedly’. May I remind every libtard of their screaming ‘muh Russia’, ‘Covington kids racist’ etc etc…. Wait for the facts.

The first crack-homo has a distinct Joe Exotic vibe.