Jessica Andrade drops to 115 (pic)

Fights Jessica Penne this weekend - UFC 199

I'm sure it has absolutely nothing to do with USADA Phone Post 3.0

Holy fuck Phone Post 3.0

all that work just to lose by sub

OCMikey - I'm sure it has absolutely nothing to do with USADA Phone Post 3.0
Going up a weight-class, I could see being a result of the IV ban, but dropping a weight class? I dunno, man, I feel like that'd be harder in the USADA-era with stricter diuretic testing, etc. Not to mention she's 5'2", not exactly the frame of a 135'er. Phone Post 3.0

wow she looks totally different.

Id like to see a full body shot.

looks like it might've been a rough cut from the looks of it too.

I will tell you guys the truth, and will likely get flamed but that's ok.

I am glad at where this fight is on the card, because as a frequent mud dropper it lines up perfectly with when I will need a restroom break. I just hope the bathrooms aren't pissed all over by then.

Always so much salmon in Brasil sushi

GrilliamG -
Going up a weight-class, I could see being a result of the IV ban, but dropping a weight class? I dunno, man, I feel like that'd be harder in the USADA-era with stricter diuretic testing, etc. Not to mention she's 5'2", not exactly the frame of a 135'er. Phone Post 3.0
That's one way to look at it. Phone Post 3.0

Would like to see a Penne win. Phone Post 3.0

OCMikey -
GrilliamG -
Elaboration? Is she a suspected PED user? Phone Post 3.0

ShanTheMan - I will tell you guys the truth, and will likely get flamed but that's ok.

I am glad at where this fight is on the card, because as a frequent mud dropper it lines up perfectly with when I will need a restroom break. I just hope the bathrooms aren't pissed all over by then.

Wow, UFC watching parties at your house must get wild!

Zapruder - Always so much salmon in Brasil sushi
And More protein... Phone Post 3.0

GrilliamG -
OCMikey -
GrilliamG -
Elaboration? Is she a suspected PED user? Phone Post 3.0

No its because she's brazilian that's why this fools talking shit

BooZe -
Zapruder - Always so much salmon in Brasil sushi
And More protein... Phone Post 3.0
Good fats. To Phone Post 3.0

Thank you for posting Card

Jessica admitted that the size disadvantage at BW was a problem for her and in my opinion would be one of the first fighters moving to the FLW division. Jessica Penne mentioned that she was taking time out to get "bigger" for the SW division as she is a natural AW. 

GrilliamG -
He's talking about losing mass, after discontinuing steroids. I'm not too sure though, because she was kinda chubby, and THE shortest Bantamweight, maybe even shorter than Rin Nakai. Phone Post 3.0

Hillary Clinton Fan - if andrade kept her power from 135 it's going to be a rough night for her opponent Phone Post 3.0
That seems pretty much impossible. Phone Post 3.0

Losing 15× of your body weight, seems like too much to maintain the exact same power. Phone Post 3.0

These weight cuts are completely ridiculous