Jessica Andrade drops to 115 (pic)

Technical Primates -

These weight cuts are completely ridiculous 

How much is she cutting? She was chubby before. She could have easily lost 20 lbs, and cut exactly as much weight as she used to cut at 135. Phone Post 3.0

OCMikey -
GrilliamG -
OCMikey - I'm sure it has absolutely nothing to do with USADA Phone Post 3.0
Going up a weight-class, I could see being a result of the IV ban, but dropping a weight class? I dunno, man, I feel like that'd be harder in the USADA-era with stricter diuretic testing, etc. Not to mention she's 5'2", not exactly the frame of a 135'er. Phone Post 3.0
That's one way to look at it. Phone Post 3.0
It's the correct way to look at it.

That is, unless you have some other reason to suspect why a small Flyweight who has clearly hit her ceiling at Bantamweight is dropping to the only other division available. Phone Post 3.0

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -
GrilliamG -
OCMikey - I'm sure it has absolutely nothing to do with USADA Phone Post 3.0
Going up a weight-class, I could see being a result of the IV ban, but dropping a weight class? I dunno, man, I feel like that'd be harder in the USADA-era with stricter diuretic testing, etc. Not to mention she's 5'2", not exactly the frame of a 135'er. Phone Post 3.0
He's talking about losing mass, after discontinuing steroids. I'm not too sure though, because she was kinda chubby, and THE shortest Bantamweight, maybe even shorter than Rin Nakai. Phone Post 3.0
Rin Nakai was an inch shorter. Both are natural Flyweights. Phone Post 3.0

Wood Phone Post 3.0

Wish we could have seen her at 115. Phone Post 3.0

Hillary Clinton Fan -
ShanTheMan - I will tell you guys the truth, and will likely get flamed but that's ok.

I am glad at where this fight is on the card, because as a frequent mud dropper it lines up perfectly with when I will need a restroom break. I just hope the bathrooms aren't pissed all over by then.
you are laboring under mistaken assumption that anybody gives a shit about your opinion Phone Post 3.0
A fookin Hillary Clinton fan talking shit??? Phone Post 3.0