Jessica eye vs Cat zingano??

what do you think about this match up?

Seems like an odd match up. Eye has lost 4 in a row and is out of the UFC if she loses her next fight. She needs an easier match while Zingano doesn't have much to gain by beating Eye.

Yea this sucks for Eye. Don't see it going well.

Eye has lost 4 straight with an L in SUG recently, 5/6 total, and a hot piss test. Unfortunately for her there's no Women's fly bc she was arguably the best in the world there at a time.. Fortunately for her she's one of Dana's favorite girls. Also, Cat has 2 fights since mid 2014 (one lasted 15 seconds), both losses. Both are more well known than anybody DJ has fought in a long time though.  

I don't like it they should've gave her one of the newer girls like mazany, macedo or pudilova

bad matchup. both need gimme fights

yabadaba - Seems like an odd match up. Eye has lost 4 in a row and is out of the UFC if she loses her next fight. She needs an easier match while Zingano doesn't have much to gain by beating Eye.

Thing is, Zingsno also hasn't won a fight since 2014. The last time Zingsno won Rousey had just had her 4th defence. Much has changed since then and it's hard to judge Zinganos position in the division due to inactivity. Eye has lost twice as many in that period but she's fought twice as much. 

Its a reasonable fight. 

maybe its more a case of the UFC is obligated to give them both a fight in a timely matter due to the contract stipulations

I don't know about the matchup, but I do know this...I was at the weigh ins for Rousey vs. McMahon and when Jessica hit the scale I remember letting out an audible "Holy Fuck..." man, she looked ridiculous that day...

Cool story, bro...

Whats Cat's deal anyway?

always tweeting and posting training fotos but has yet to take a fight, and come July it will be a full year without another fight. Anyone in the know?

Finally, we can get rid of Jessica Eye.

Isn't Jessica eye with that douche guy with all the tattoos all over his face? The one that beat his ex a year or so ago?

Don J - Whats Cat's deal anyway?

always tweeting and posting training fotos but has yet to take a fight, and come July it will be a full year without another fight. Anyone in the know?

guess, running a gym costs a lot of time and effort next to being a mum?

Dropkick Joe -

Isn't Jessica eye with that douche guy with all the tattoos all over his face? The one that beat his ex a year or so ago?

No. That was Ashlee Evans-Smith.

Not sure if they are still together or not tho.

Mayhem13 -
Dropkick Joe -

No. That was Ashlee Evans-Smith.

Not sure if they are still together or not tho.

I get them confused for some reason. 

Thanks!

Don J - Whats Cat's deal anyway?

Cats pro debut was way back in 08 and since then, alart from 2010, she only fights once a year. 

13 of Eye's 18 fights have gone to the judges, and one of those stopages was a freak ear bust/gift from the dr. zzzzzzz