Jessica Eye vs. Cynthia Calvillo

Up next... I got Calvillo

![](upload://6WkJdbjaVhkNTQSyliDqmW3qsO7.png)

![](upload://bTLqBg93CwNdgTKVYdXQvhUbzrC.jpeg)

I’ll take Calvillo by decision but maybe that’s just wishful thinking.

Is this fight 5 rounds?

I've got money on Calvillo.....so, Calvillo for me.

I'm going for Cynthia. I'm tired of hearing about all the things Jessica eye says she has had to go through in life. News flash lady, everyone goes through shit in life. 

Damn, Calvillo makes Eye looks attractive in those promos.  

Interesting choice for a main event.  Does anyone else think Eye seems like the least sincere person?  Maybe I am just being a dick but she has as many excuses as Tito and never seems to take responsibility for her situation.  

EnderinAK -

Interesting choice for a main event.  Does anyone else think Eye seems like the least sincere person?  Maybe I am just being a dick but she has as many excuses as Tito and never seems to take responsibility for her situation.  

She sucks but she beat Zoila Frausto who somehow was wayyyyyy more unlikeable in Bellator.  So she always has that 

Wee Tod Did -
EnderinAK -

She sucks but she beat Zoila Frausto who somehow was wayyyyyy more unlikeable in Bellator.  So she always has that 

Yeah she seemed very entitled. Aside from that I remember once that they were posting picture of fancy car Jorge had bought her and then within a week asking fans for money for something.  

1 Like

LOL at Jessica’s walk towards the cage. Trying to look sexy and tough at the same time, but achieved neither…

2 Likes

In what other division would the ufc allow the #1 ranked fighter to fight an unranked opponent? And then make it the main event.

The Destroyer88 -

In what other division would the ufc allow the #1 ranked fighter to fight an unranked opponent? And then make it the main event.

I have enjoyed the fights and it isn't a commentary on the fighters but on paper this is a pretty bad card.

This isn't even worthy of a regional card main event, much less a UFC one. What a joke.

0 leg kicks?

The Destroyer88 - 

In what other division would a fighter who is 5-6-1 in the UFC be the number 1 contender?

DAVID H - LOL at Jessica's walk towards the cage. Trying to look sexy and tough at the same time, but achieved neither...

lol. Sorry I missed it. I used her walkout time to take a dump. I’m pretty sure I did achieve “sexy-tough” on the throne though, along with a pinch of “cool”.

This fight being a main event is surreal. Both solid fighters, but very little chance of anything exciting happening. Hopefully one of them proves me wrong.

2-0 Calvillo, IMO. 1st round was very close.

I don't see how felder gave eye the first. I have it 2-0 

This fight is boring as fuck.

Both women look like they’re afraid to get hit