Jessica Eye vs. Joanne Calderwood

I’ve seen better fights at Walmart.

1 Like

I'm enjoying jojo beating up eye

Pointless fight, should never be on a main card, just wishing there is a KO soon, sadly the way it’s going it will drag out to the end

2 to 0 for Jojo

Finally able to get into the app. Essentially paid $90 for 3 fights. Ugh

Aggression and effort isn’t enough to warrant being on a main card or in the ufc at all to be frank. You should actually be a good athlete and be good at fighting. 

Jesus Christ eye quickly turned this fight into a garbage wall and stall fest 

HillboFrateTrane - 

Aggression and effort isn’t enough to warrant being on a main card or in the ufc at all to be frank. You should actually be a good athlete and be good at fighting. 

No argument from me here.

Eyes corner sucks. Chick needs a wakeup call, not her ass kissed.

Jojo 30 to 27

steak and chicken -

Pointless fight, should never be on a main card, just wishing there is a KO soon, sadly the way it’s going it will drag out to the end

Really? Unless they both get hit by lightning, it's a decision. At least we aren't stuck in the crowd. 

She sounds like Professor McGonagall

1 Like

I thought it was a decent fight.

Eye never let up.

This was predictable but entertaining. Both girls entirely hittable but tough, jojo with a bit better skillset to get the edge the whole way through. Thought she might get a finish 

FreightTrain - I thought it was a decent fight.

Eye never let up.

Decent, but these ladies have been in the game for a long time. Their skills have sadly not increased as much as they should.

They were really active and landed a lot of shots on each other.

Everything under-powered and without sharp technique so nobody really came close to getting finished and it’s just a mediocre, somewhat sloppy fight. I guess. Whoever wins a fight like that, it doesn’t really make a difference.

hjr2 -

She sounds like Professor McGonagall

haha I just finished reading and watching all the Harry Potter stuff so I get that reference

I enjoyed the fight. They went at it. Not sure why so much hate.