Jessica Simpson, Time Walrus

5 Likes

7 Likes

7 Likes

3 Likes

10 for me

8 Likes

I have a strong suspicion you’ll be singing a different tune when it comes time for the reading of the will

1 Like

Even hotter now

3 Likes

Lazy dont fly round here son, ya savy?

1 Like

in

1 Like

LMAO!

It’s comments like this which makes the OG great!

2 Likes

Still sexual napalm.

4 Likes

If thats a Walrus, then all I have to say is coo coo cachoo motherfukers, I too am a walrus and its mating season. We all learned about walrus dick in the 50 First Dates!

7 Likes

That comment was just mean and uncalled for.

1 Like

If only you had provided pics, then he wouldn’t of been so harsh with you!

2 Likes

Dont be a lazy fuck and count on Soup to do your leg work, and I wont have to call it how I see it. Now go fetch some more Jessica Simpson pictures for us, and do some penance you lazy bastard! Youre welcome for the tutoring…

4 Likes

Listen, if I had Michael Jordan on my team, Im not going to be the guy driving to the hoop or taking the clutch shots. That would be silly.

Soup is the Michael Jordan of posting pics.

2 Likes

No you’re the blabbering idiot at the bar making his other buddy get into fights. Stop being a juicy cunt and go get us some pictures for the thread you started! Im not here to teach etiquette, but There Ain’t No Half Steppin on the forum Chief…

1 Like

I’m being pulling in different directions. Mayer raved about her while her ex had no problem kicking her to the curb.?

1 Like

She was so banging in The Dukes of Hazzard movie.

3 Likes

True, but Nick Leshay(sp?) had his pick of hot women at the time, and he probably got tired of Jess not exactly being the brightest bulb in the chandelier.

3 Likes