Jesus Christ Biden at it again! WE ARE FUCKED!

none-of-that-is-true-reject

You’re a sad, broken lad, who’s clearly on the spectrum.

Best of luck with your meds and therapy.

:pray:t5:

Le Shat
©

Then you should despise Biden just as much if not more.

I like you but throwing around the autism or spectrum joke is beyond you.

1 Like

I often think shit like that.

I’m not happy about Biden’s southern border policy. I also was not happy with Trump’s southern border policy. It was all lies, tough talk and no action. Both men are very weak on our southern border immigration policy as far as I’m concern.

1 Like

What am I looking for here?

When you have someone like this guy who post incessantly about one subject, cannot debate honestly, and cannot have any other interaction with people on threads about other subject then it fits.

i dont care thats not my problem GIF

Le Shat
©

This is his administration:

4 Likes

Please explain what was wrong with Trumps border policy? I mean you don’t have to but please do

4 Likes

The “Trump vaccine” didn’t count because of REEEEEEE.

I am sure the White House supports Disney paying more in taxes.

The 8.3M jobs is not people going back to their jobs, it’s new jobs.

It was nonexistent, all tough talk no action. He allowed too many (851,508 in fiscal year 2019 alone) undocumented to cross the southern border into the U.S. The number should have been zero. A great policy would be one in which the United States Government is the only determining factor as to who enters the country. A great country should be able to protect its border. He also didn’t build the wall like he promised.

1 Like

American politics has been a joke for a while now unfortunately, whatever political ’side’ you’re on.

1 Like

This is an underrated post. The fact that it was almost completely ignored highlights the loint you made. People would rather argue wbiutvhow their “side” is less wrong than address issues.