Jesus Christ! TAP ALREADY!

It’s almost always the humerus snapping and not the shoulder popping from kimuras or omoplatas fyi

Mir/nog is a good example

1 Like

He couldn’t, there were nails through his hands.

4 Likes

Oh snap. :open_mouth:

4 Likes

Ref could have done something

1 Like

A 6 yr old asked me one time, “So when you tap, you lose?”

I said, “Yes.”

He then replied, "So why would you ever tap? "

2 Likes

Did you explain to him the guy with the broken arm still loses?

3 Likes

Some act like this in training back in the day it’s crazy

1 Like

In a sporting competition there’s really no reason to just let your limb get broken for pride

1 Like

To each their own - However I personally think it’s retarted to get a serious injury when you clearly are dead to rights and have the ability to tap and stay healthy

1 Like

But Jesus didn’t tap bro.

Then continue to fight

1 Like

Fuck that other guy for celebrating but that white guy was stupid too. Hope he isn’t fucked.

1 Like

images (66)

2 Likes

I heard he said, tis but a flesh wound!

1 Like

In Rizen you get a 50k bonus if you let your arm break

1 Like

Could be worse.

"I kimura’d a man today, He is Dead!!!

I had a guy in NAGA where I had the leverage to crank this dudes arm. I just held it and looked at the ref for a while and he stopped the match. In a fight I guess I’m breaking the arm but no way am I celebrating after it snaps. I’d probably ask the ref to stop the fight unless I hated the guy

1 Like

I was going to get into the “why” we tap but the simplicity of his answer, in that little moment, made my own life feel a lot less complicated, so I let it be haha

I would never break anyones arm - I rather lose - I know my level and breaking some assholes arm who won’t tap doesn’t validate me- I walk right off the mat

1 Like