Jesus CHRIST this elbow

i put my hand over my mouth like a little bitch the first time i saw it with sound on. sounded like a gun shot lol

FETT_the geek - 
MrHughes1991 - http://www.bjpenn.com/scary-brutal-elbow-from-muay-thai-bout-starches-fighter/

from BJ's website so I'm sure I'm not the first to see it, but I didn't see where anyone else had posted about it. This shit looks nasty... and my god the sound it made

http://www.bjpenn.com/scary-brutal-elbow-from-muay-thai-bout-starches-fighter/

thanks vu!

Rip. that might be one of the most vicious knockouts I've ever seen. Phone Post 3.0

Wow. Just wow.

Wow. Phone Post 3.0

I'm just waiting for some real badass Thai boxer to come into the UFC with a decent ground game. so much fun to watch that type of high level striking

. Phone Post 3.0

Can someone gif it? Im scared to click the vid the comments have put the fear in me and I cant handle the sound you guys mentioned. Sorry for being a pussy but me and many others would appreciate if someone did it.

Thanks Phone Post 3.0

Song2 - Can someone gif it? Im scared to click the vid the comments have put the fear in me and I cant handle the sound you guys mentioned. Sorry for being a pussy but me and many others would appreciate if someone did it.

Thanks Phone Post 3.0

you can definitely tell it's devastating without the sound, but man you need to hear this shit lol

Song2 - Can someone gif it? Im scared to click the vid the comments have put the fear in me and I cant handle the sound you guys mentioned. Sorry for being a pussy but me and many others would appreciate if someone did it.

Thanks Phone Post 3.0

Mute button is your buddy guy!

Fucking Mudnamers.  If it's so important to you, get a sub.  

I ain't reading that no-linked shit.

SeverianB - 

Fucking Mudnamers.  If it's so important to you, get a sub.  

I ain't reading that no-linked shit.

relax man lol dont be a douche

Elbows finish fights.

That elbow was thrown with fluidity I have never seen before in MMA, and it landed right on the mark with full power. GOAT elbow.

for later

Holy shit Phone Post 3.0

If you watch this with the sound off you're doing yourself an injustice

I'm debating connecting the Mac to the tv so I can hear this with surround sound for the full experience Phone Post 3.0

stonepony - The audio sounds fake.
I agree that it doesn't sound like something a human could survive. I don't think it's fake though, it just happened during a lull in the crowd and echoed from the rafters. CG his sweat red and it would look like a sniper dropped him without even needing to touch the audio. Phone Post 3.0

in

top 3 most brutal knockouts for sure. sounds like he got hit in the face with a bat

Ban elbows. Like knees on the ground and soccer kicks they're clearly too dangerous. Phone Post 3.0

In for later Phone Post 3.0