Jesus get new commentators already

Weird thing is that Anik has grown on me. I think he does a good job, he just needs someone like Stan. Anik and Florian just sound too similar, and Flo is just not that good there. However I do like him on Ufc tonight and other gigs like that. Phone Post 3.0

Actually, Mir is better than anyone mentioned here. I wish they'd have him commentate when he's not fighting in an event. Smart, articulate guy who both novice and more sophisticated fans can appreciate.

Anik is awful, he is like a robot.

Signed

Replace Jon Anik with Bruce Buffer

Replace K-Flo with a typewriter

=

fixt

saku_mongolian_chop - Actually, Mir is better than anyone mentioned here. I wish they'd have him commentate when he's not fighting in an event. Smart, articulate guy who both novice and more sophisticated fans can appreciate.
I hate Mir but I agree with this 100%
Those few times that had him helping was aweome, he did great. Phone Post 3.0

Rogan and Goldie are obv not perfect and sometimes deserve the criticism aimed at them but Anik is on a whole another level of awful. Couldn't stand the guy a few years ago, still can't.

Not a fan of Jon Anik commentating. He comes from the, "Fake it, until you make it", school of commentary.

JoeDingo - I turned the volume off.
This, not to knock the guys but I usually leave the sound on for PPV"s to get the atmosphere.

When these fight nights are on im usually doing a couple other things at the same time.

Usually it's the main and co-main I'll watch attentively Phone Post 3.0

future legend - I turned the volume off and put on Rogan's Ustream
This Phone Post 3.0

With Anik it just seems way too forced and corporate (like all the other sports broadcasters in America that have to talk in the same kinda deep monotone voice, even the women). He seems like a decent guy but it's just a bit much. I like Kenny and Stann, I think Mir will go into it when he retires as well. 

I've been saying it for ages though, they need to bring in the special guest commentators again, I used to love that.

EckY - 

Anik is awful, he is like a robot.

Agree. And Mir comes off as that guy who wants everyone to know how smart he is. Uses 10 words when 3 will do. He's the Boyd Crowder of MMA.

I want Frank Mir commentating again. Phone Post 3.0

FenixTX - Brian Stann should be color commentator. Florian just isn't that good. Stann is the man and is very well spoken and does his homework. Get this man a full time gig! Phone Post 3.0
I think they should switch Kenny with Mir or Bisping.
Florian is better in the studio. Live, he's just too dry. Anik needs someone with more energy to balance him out. Phone Post 3.0

I liked Bonnar back in the day. His call of Pettis Bendo 1 was great. Too bad he burned bridges with the UFC. Phone Post 3.0

Schiavello needs to be in the UFC.

I like the commentators, stop moaning.

Watch some regional mma events and you'll realise how good the commentators are in comparison

"Hes out! Hes out!" Phone Post 3.0

sekundarburnes - Not only are jon anik's and Kenny florian's voices nearly indistinguishable, it's also difficult to tell which guy imparts less excitement to these fights. Sometimes I'll be watching something exciting but I can't tell because Kenny is talking like he's doing his taxes

Do you mean their voices are virtually identical?

John Gooden > Anik

Rogan should do color with jimmy smith doing the analysis.
Joe gets so worked up they need someone a little more level headed.

Mir and Rogan would be a good alternative to that as well imo. Mir did a great job at wec. Phone Post 3.0