Jesus has returned to save the rap game!

Obviously jesus was a white guy!

Farewell mumble rap.

Just realized Joey was in Mr. Robot right?

I think he's definitely on the microphone

That was good

Damn that dude can flow.

Want White flow?

I introduce you to SonReal:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AOkJctgGGU

Okay, are you guys missing the point? he's spitting off the top while they're throwing words at him and he's adding them instantly without fucking up, he's throwing metaphors, wordplay, and changing up the flow while using above HS level vocab.

Shady Jr.

Roasting people in Hollywood.  Can someone show a rapper do this better?

Damn

ThreadKiller - 

Okay, are you guys missing the point? he's spitting off the top while they're throwing words at him and he's adding them instantly without fucking up, he's throwing metaphors, wordplay, and changing up the flow while using above HS level vocab.

Shady Jr.

It's insane how fucking good he is at this.  Most "freestyles" these days are just guys reciting pre-written shit.

Sultry Crockett - 

Want White flow?

I introduce you to SonReal:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AOkJctgGGU

Reminds me of MGK.

ThreadKiller -

Shady Jr.

I get the point, he's good at what he does but it still sound ridiculous.

jasperb -
ThreadKiller -

Shady Jr.

I get the point, he's good at what he does but it still sound ridiculous.
I mean that in a good way

Apparently freestyle is a white man's game

In

Isaac298 - Just realized Joey was in Mr. Robot right?

Yes.

Isaac298 - Just realized Joey was in Mr. Robot right?

yes

Well I just went done a 30 minute Harry mack rabbit hole.pretty impressive from a clean cut middle aged white dude.
One thing I noticed is he says "one time" a lot,I guess it's like his reset phrase to branch off of.