Jesus, Kirik

Fucking chinese have been constantly attacking social media sites of late.

Another forum i belong too is down now too

Slam fuck all chinese!

Song2 - 

I don't unastan blue names anymore. What perks do you get?

The ignore function and I don’t think you can post html from the desktop version.

1 Like
KaiTangata -

Bitches about shit website. Pays for shit website! You idiots really wonder why Kirik and Chris DGAF? Lol

The new scheme is mods are given a certain number to give out, as I understand it. Probably to made it not seem like most people have no interest in having a blue. My money is on all these abandoned names becoming active is a sign of a security flaw. No offense to anyone but I think you're retarded if you put your CC info into this site.

When someone asked about it in a thread he was posting in his response was "I don't understand the question and then ghosted the thread. Keep in mind someone had to literally take the site hostage and start posting under the accounts of the absolute most famous green names to ever post here for Kirik and Chris to address the first major security issue.

3 Likes

I have a feeling the OG specifically gets DDOS attacked

Black Dougie -
LiveWire -

That’s your problem, OP...

Frames Never Die!

![](upload://3j5pbrLtLSkVPtNaLuevOfAc8Zh.png)

That's a good one.  vu.

Black Doug -

Yeah, it's been spotty for me, too. 

But I've been here long enough to expect it. 

![](upload://sgJ1H8zodI7gMxednJ8njw9uDod.gif)

looks like you got blue.

blood fist -
Black Doug -

looks like you got blue.

I'm not the OP, Mr. Fists. 

Do all black people look alike to you?

2 Likes

looks like theyre slowly migrating stuff to the new site

i was already logged in, but went to this page and i wasnt

https://www.mixedmartialarts.com/#

i love posting here, so i try not to complain much

ranier wolfcastle -

looks like theyre slowly migrating stuff to the new site

i was already logged in, but went to this page and i wasnt

https://www.mixedmartialarts.com/#

i love posting here, so i try not to complain much

I've been signed out more than once over the past couple of months. Why can't they just post service notices like normal sites?

Black Dougie -
Song2 -

The satisfaction of not being a filthy mudder

You pay 30 bucks for nothing you dumbass. Change your name to black Dougie the mongaloid.

Ruprecht -
Song2 - 

The ignore function and I don’t think you can post html from the desktop version.

Seems like a bargain

I was telling him to go ahead and sell the site 5 years ago. I wonder how much monetary value this place has lost since 2015?

He's out buying more scuba Steve suits with your money! 

Meanwhile the app that I paid for won’t let me log in. What a shithole.

Ebony -

I was telling him to go ahead and sell the site 5 years ago. I wonder how much monetary value this place has lost since 2015?

All of it. Theres like 12 people that post here now. 

This

like Kirik gives a fuck LOL

blood fist -
Black Doug -

looks like you got blue.

You goddamn racist!  

1 Like
Song2 -
Black Dougie -
Song2 -

The satisfaction of not being a filthy mudder

You pay 30 bucks for nothing you dumbass. Change your name to black Dougie the mongaloid.

No

RacerX1988 -
Ebony -

All of it. Theres like 12 people that post here now. 

It was a nice throwback when they fucked up and resurrected info's about doing the same rabid leftist trolling and got pointed out they were using a well known members account and the posting wasn't even close to the way info posts. Was pretty crazy info appears, posts in one single politics thread, and hasn't been seen since. I wish the first person to call it out would have handled it better and just hit him with a baby dick joke. If he didn't blow a gasket like usual we'd have solid proof the person posting as info didn't know why the baby dick joke was made if they reacted to it as a generic male banter insult.