Jewish MMA fighters?

when i think of jewish ppl i think more of the ppl who have semetic features.

I almost forgot....Dustin "Clean" Denis is Jewish

Haim Gozali was going to make his King of the Cage Debut in February's Uprising show. He was flying in from Israel to compete but was called up in the Army two weeks ago to stop fag coward suicide bombers from killing children in the name of whatever the fuck. I say God Bless him and I hope he and his family are safe. Look for Haim in future KOTC shows.

I think he is Jewish. :D

His fight tape was great. We get like 50 emails a week of people wanting to fight and about 15-20 fight tapes a month just at my office in New Mexico and this guys has footage of his army training. Dynamic Entry procedures, street to street combat, car rescue drills, the works. He also included a long boring bjj tourney with bad camera work and a great kickboxing series, but the part I wanted to see in the cage was the israli version of the MP5 taking out some rowdy fan in the crowd and then this guy dragging the other 3000 people to saftey.

I'm a jew.

Steiner Wear when you commin back to the gym i haven't seen you in a long ass time.

How about heavyweight fighter Harry Moskowitz ?

Former light heavyweight Boxing Champ Mike Rossman was Jewish.

Sammy Davis Jr. was a one eyed black Jewish guy.

Come to think of it, Curley of the Three Stooges was Jewish, and he fought alot against Moe, who was also Jewish.

I hear ya Ben....I was recovering from my date with the scalpel.....looking to come back when ATT re-opens

im chris rockwellinsteinenburgancratzawitz

Old school jewish boxers were a dime a dozen. WW Barney
Ross, LW Benny Leonard, mighty mite Abe Attell, 'Slapsi'
Maxi Rosenbloom, Battling Levinsky among others

Merry Xmas to all my Hebrew friends.

Woof Jason:

And Happy Hanukah to you too :-)

Yip!
Marc "Crafty Dog" Denny (nee Dinnowitz-- by which I mean when my grandfather came over from Germany, that was the family name)

Religion has nothing to do with stepping in the ring... who gives a fruck if he christian, bhuddist, muslim, it doesnt matter... either you have the heart or you do... I personally dont give a fuck who you thank/pray to afetrwards.

Then why did you post on this thread, DMIFightguy?

What is Moti up to these days? Wasn't he training in kyokushin and krav maga?

Isn't David "Tank" Abott a jewish?

Mir is Russian actually isnt it? Not the guy, the word? Lots of Russian jews, but I am not sure about him.

The sponsors of RED DEVIL in Russia is a Jew (Vadim Finkelshtein) I am pretty sure.

I am spanish/basque, but man do I look Jewish!

Santos - Which neighborhood is that?  Merry Xmas.

A Jew is someone who was born to a Jewish mother or converted according to halakha (Jewish law).

I and my friends began training back in the '60s because we were coming under attack from street bullies in changing neighborhoods.  Of course we fought to win, and we were proud to reclaim the ancient Biblical heritage of Jewish fighters, lost in the long nightmare of exile.

Props and godspeed to Haim Gozali.  I'd like to see him fight.  I'd also like to see young Jews and Arabs in Israel compete in sports.  If peace ever comes it won't be like manna from heaven and it won't be from governments.  It will have to be from the ground up.

Erin Stead from San Luis Obispo who had a few fights under SLO kickboxing. He quit fighting because his business took off.

"Ali G's BORAT SAYS: "Throw the *** down the well....so my country can be FREE."

Sounds vaguely familiar.  I believe it was a favorite slogan of pogrom-makers.  Which country is that - Ukraine?

MattSantos.....LMAO...I almost fell out of my chair laughing at that thread.