JFK assass players,tainted polio vacc,bio weapons

Great book tying players in JFK assassination players, prominent Drs, mob, CIA to tainted polio vaccine given to hundreds of millions in 40s & 50s. These tainted vaccines were put on market even after potential problems were found. The author makes case the the explosion in soft tissue cancers can be directly linked to these contaminated polio vaccines.

Nationally prominent doctor Alton Ochsner, who had a financial stake in the distribution of the vaccine, lost grandchild and another contracted polio from the vaccine. He was well connected and was involved in highly classified government operation to develop vaccination for cancer to cover their ass on the explosion of cancer cases.

Another nationally prominent doctor was brought in to participate in the operation and eventually died under extremely shady circumstances. Hoover(FBI head at time) actually told the New Orleans Police Dept to lay off the investigation. The case is still open to this day .

The book is Dr.Mary's Monkey. If you get it at a library, make sure you get the 2014 version as it has extra pages including an actual witness who was in the underground lab in New Orleans along w/ Oswald and actual crime scene photos of Dr. Mary's apartment and her body from the morgue. That new info was not included I the 2007 version of the book.

I am not a conspiracy guy at all but ,let's face it, the Warren Commission report is a joke. He is able to document much of what he claims trough time cards, photos, released reports, witness acounts etc..

Even the info released by the gov pertaining to the JFK assassination in recent years has certain things still considered classified and not avail, ironically, it is info regarding top secret operations during the exact time periods this stuff takes place. The gov admits to trying to use bio weapons to get Castro but leaves out the means in which they did so which is what tis book is about. As Ochsner and his crew were working on vaccination for cancer ,they were also working on project t use cancer as bio weapon using many players in JFK conspiracy theories.

This is a great read. 60 minutes did a huge piece on it and spent more time and money than they have on any other story and at the last minute it was pulled, without explanation.

ttt

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

This again?

Woody Hrrelson's father must have a different name as none of the three tramps share that last name,perhaps Woody Harrelson is a stage name. I have heard that theory of Harrelson's father as being a shooter ...A guy named James Files seems to be credible as a shooter as well and names other shooters who are different from the "three tramps"...who knows?

The book I referenced isn't really a JFK conspiracy book but many of the players are involved in other covert activities in New Orleans around the same time. Check it out,I am confident you will like it.

TTT Phone Post 3.0

Later Phone Post 3.0

In like Flynn Phone Post 3.0

In...terdasting

Guys,read the book. It will lead to good conversation. Make sure you get the 2014 edition as it has crime scene photos of Dr Mary's corpse that wasn't avail in 2007 and about 25 extra pages of information ,reports,and testimony.

I am from New Orleans and am familiar with all the neighborhoods and buildings referenced as well as Dr. Ochsner as three of my four children were born in the hospital bearing his name.

My grandfather was a New Orleans policeman during the sixties and showed me a mug shot pic of Oswald that he had when I was a kid,he may have arrested Oswald at one point if I remember correctly. My grandfather died in '81 when was in eigth grade,wish he was around longer for many reasons but I would love to ask him questions I had as I grew older.

. Phone Post 3.0

Res ipsa loquitar -

"The author makes case the the explosion in soft tissue cancers can be directly linked to these contaminated polio vaccines."

Well he would be ignoring that most cancer is either lung or GI tract in nature and the burning of carbons, like with fossil fuels or meats creates a byproduct called benzo(a)pyrene that destroys the tumor suppressor gene, p53. 

The main source of atmospheric benzo[a]pyrene is residential wood burning.[1] It is also found in coal tar, in automobile exhaust fumes (especially from diesel engines), in all smoke resulting from the combustion of organic material (including cigarette smoke), and in charbroiled food.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benzo(a)pyrene

Its not a conspiracy. We just accept cars and industry as necessary 

And spray all fabrics as required by law with fire retardants that are known to cause cancer.

But it was all polio. Phone Post 3.0

ttt

Ted Wasanassen mentions Woody Harrelson's father as one of the "three tramps ." I have never been a JFK assasination buff but have always found it interesting and downight confusing. The shows or documentaries I have watched have given so many conflicting "facts" : the pic of Oswald w/ the rifle is a fake/ his wife admitted to taking the pic, "experts " say it is impossible to make those shots w/ said weapon/ other "experts" say it is possible to make the shots w/ said weapon,etc

Since reading Dr Mary's Monkey, I have begun to snoop around a bit. My step father in law is a big Jim Garrison fan so I have spoken to him quite a bit lately to get his take and give me some direction to look into. From my recreational research it seems that different theorist have come up w/ three seperate sets of "three tramps". One set is Sturgis,Hunt, Casewell. Another set is Gedney ,Doyle, Abrams. There is at least one "expert"who says neither of those sets are correct and the "three tramps" are Charles Harrelson (Woody's father), Chauncy Holt, Charles Rogers. Haven't come across who was actually arrested as the "tramps" and experts allege they were not photographed or fingerprinted. If that is true,that would be another example of cover up. If we come across those names ,they could be phony names if proper procedure wasn't ,in fact, followed. One site shows the "three" who many claim to be Gedney, Doyle , Abrams but this particulat expert (from jfkmurdersolved.com I believed) compares their pics and says it is actually Holt, Harrelson,Rogers. We also have a semingly believable hitman James Files who claims he and his crew did the job.

Everyone except Oswald and OJ are claiming to have done this.

Regarless of all this posturing or bullshitters or liars or whatever, the book is a great read about the unsolved murder of a Dr who was quite certainly involved in some top secret operation. Guys on this thread have critiqued the cancer causing viruses originating from the monkey livers used to create the polio vaccines as contributing to the ever growing number of cancer cases but the fact remains that the medical establishment and the government sent out hundreds of millions of polio vaccines they knew were contaminated with possible cancer causing agents and the gov later was trying to use these cancer causing viruses ,at least, to kill Castro.

Subjecting hundreds of millions of Americans with these viruses sure sounds to me like it could contribute to increases in cancer cases. Remember, the main doctor,Dr Alton Ocshner, lost a grandchild and another contracted polio from the vaccine he knew was potentially tainted b/c of arrogance and greed ( he had financial stake in the vaccines which were processed and ready for distribution). He then became in charge of gov operation to develop vaccine for possible cancers contracted from the vaccine but also had CIA project to develop these cancers for biological weapons.

ttt

ttt

DaddyO4 - Guys,read the book. It will lead to good conversation. Make sure you get the 2014 edition as it has crime scene photos of Dr Mary's corpse that wasn't avail in 2007 and about 25 extra pages of information ,reports,and testimony.

I am from New Orleans and am familiar with all the neighborhoods and buildings referenced as well as Dr. Ochsner as three of my four children were born in the hospital bearing his name.

My grandfather was a New Orleans policeman during the sixties and showed me a mug shot pic of Oswald that he had when I was a kid,he may have arrested Oswald at one point if I remember correctly. My grandfather died in '81 when was in eigth grade,wish he was around longer for many reasons but I would love to ask him questions I had as I grew older.
Oswald wasn't a kid in the 60s Phone Post 3.0

"Haven't come across who was actually arrested as the "tramps" and experts allege they were not photographed or fingerprinted. If that is true,that would be another example of cover up"

Conspiracy theorist logic Phone Post 3.0

At no point did I claim Oswald was a kid in sixties. I said my grandfather was a cop in the sixties and when I was a kid he showed me a mugshot Oswald. Reading comprehension problem?

DaddyO4 - At no point did I claim Oswald was a kid in sixties. I said my grandfather was a cop in the sixties and when I was a kid he showed me a mugshot Oswald. Reading comprehension problem?
His mugshots are all over the Internet... What was your point? Phone Post 3.0