Jhun wins by TKO!!!

i never said he didnt people just loved his heart and the way he wouldnt quit, juhn is a stud, he did a hell of a job

Impressive win for Juhn specially when he turned it on and finished him but... That being said, Brees was pretty slick i'll give him that but imho he looked like they just picked him up from Punahou H.S. The size difference alone had me cringing from the start.

That being said, Juhn has gotta be the next hawaiian in the octagon. Being from hawaii or not he's waay over due on his shot.

Juhn vs. Spratt(already beat)

Juhn vs. Tiki(already beat)

Juhn vs. St.P guy

Juhn vs.MILLER

that kyle guy is tough.he took a pretty good beating last night. i thought jhun looked a bit sluggish though, which turned out to be a good thing for kyle.

Juhn was bigger than him but Juhn made weight
at 170. I think Ron is getting used to his body and
can easily gain back quite a bit of weight in a day!
Congrats!

Jhun was 1 pound over at the weigh ins but Kyle said it was okay.props to Kyle for taking some hits!

Rons a stud, my point was that Brees looked under gunned,over matched and looked like a very lite 170 not a good thing when facing someone who's nick name is machine gun lol.

That's very true! I think Brees should consider
dropping to 155! He even said that he had to eat to
get up to 167. BTW, how was "Yong Mi" at Hibiscus
?

uh oh... someone decided to get a blue name...

tf? pics?

lol @ "Mrs. Yoshida"

heehee

wooo Kevin welcome to the club!

TTT

WHEN WILL THE UFC GIVE HIM A SHOT!!!!!

OUT OF ANY HAWAII FIGHTER BY FAR JHUN HAS FOUGHT THE TOUGHER OPPONENTS AND STILL HAVEN'T SEEN THE OCTAGON!!

How about Jhun takes on McHargue, providing Jhun really wants to fight the toughest fighters.

Jhun looked really good, but like Mad kitty said he looked to strong for Brees. Ron fought well though and deserves a shot a the UFC. Miller and Jhun will be a war!! MAKE IT HAPPEN ZUFFA!!!!!

Bryon,

Check Jhuns fight he fough alot of creditable and tough fighters, but again lets look at who your guy fought

Who did Brees fight that was any better than McHargue had fought???  That is not saying that either ones did not fight tough guys.  In fact, Todd Carney is coming off a HUGE win in KOTC Miami.  Of course, he has a loss to McHargue.

McHargue's losses were questionable.  He breaks his opponents arm who gets in a lucky slam, KO, at the last second.

He fights a guy with a high grade fever and has to stop because he is dehydrated.  That guy was NAGA champ Muhsin Cobbrey.  It was also specified that Cam was never in any danger during that match.  Even with a high fever, he still fought and couldn't be finished.

I really believe McHargue would beat Jhun.  He has awesome Kickboxing skills, wicked subs, and never been subbed!  He doesn't fight decisions, he is a finisher.

Eugene Jackson, Eric Paulson, Dave Strasser, Joe Stevenson, Pete Spratt, Masanori Suda, Shonie Carter, Dennis Hallman, John Allesio, Tiki Ghosn, etc.......

Yeah he needs to start fighting some better guys....lol

I am not saying that he didn't fight good guys.

Why not McHargue???  I guess 12-2 + his titles isn't good enough, but then Brees was better???

never heard of the guy